McGinn 8 weeks out

buzzbomb1958

queensferryjambo

Shame for the lad.

Will him being out make a massive difference to them? 

I have little interest in Championship football just now so have no idea how he has been performing. Judging by Hibs results of late he is no world beater. 

Seymour M Hersh

He was in the Scotland squad (unused obviously) at Wembley then plays for the vermin last Saturday in their draw v Falkirk. I wonder if they're rueing that piece of stellar Lennon (mis) management? Cant possibly have been fully rested after flying up straight after the game.

Prince Buaben

He was in the Scotland squad (unused obviously) at Wembley then plays for the vermin last Saturday in their draw v Falkirk. I wonder if they're rueing that piece of stellar Lennon (mis) management? Cant possibly have been fully rested after flying up straight after the game.

He wasn't on the bench at Wembley, he was sent home to play for Hibs.

Chick young actually tried to make an arguement that McGinn would've made a difference if he had played for Scotland against England. That in a nutshell shows everything that's wrong with our game. Lee Wallace, a boy who for 4 years has played part time football gets a start for the national side after 8 games back in the top flight. 8 games in which has side has struggled walks into the side. Shows where the game is at and why it's failing.

Shame for the lad.

Will him being out make a massive difference to them? 

I have little interest in Championship football just now so have no idea how he has been performing. Judging by Hibs results of late he is no world beater.

Ah'll feckin 'shame' you! :lol:

He's a Hibs tolly. Feck him.

:fth:

Poor lad.

Sent home to play for Hibs :boak:

queensferryjambo

Shame my arse. He is a Hibs fud, just like the rest of them.

If I've bitten, fair enough.

Ah'll feckin 'shame' you! :lol:

He's a Hibs tolly. Feck him.

:fth:

Sorry lads I was being sarcastic - should have put an emoticon after my comment :)

Obviously caused by negative tactics, uninspiring manager, unhappy dressing room, being stifled, etc etc.

Oh sorry, not one of our players. Disregard above.

Sorry lads I was being sarcastic - should have put an emoticon after my comment :)

:lol: Yeah, I knew that and reckon Jonno did as well!

Build up problem with ankle. Haven't chosen when he'll have op yet. So plays for now till then.

So he's not out for 8 weeks then ?

Hope he doesn't make things worse by struggling on.

It's not worth it for that mob.

So he's not out for 8 weeks then ?

Hope he doesn't make things worse by struggling on.

It's not worth it for that mob.

Which is what they are doing playing him when it would be sensible to get the Operation ASAP

Which is what they are doing playing him when it would be sensible to get the Operation ASAP

Yellow teeth says the decision is up to mcginn but with the knee also being affected it will be sooner rather than later

Ahem.....of course I did but I may have been a bit distracted by the cartoon c0ckteasers.

I knew you were enjoying yourself over there. :D

I wonder if his 8 weeks out will coincide with hobos usual capitulation after Xmas joy to the world

The meltdown has started already, has it not ?

Apparently he was excellent as Flat Top, in his High School production of Dick Tracy.

He was. It led to him getting the part as Tom Tucker's son in the forthcoming Family Guy movie:

0dbb230529157252eb3cce7b76a51135.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently he was excellent as Flat Top, in his High School production of Dick Tracy.

By the way though! Separated at birth!

40f795a45f63652b5b9d994b568f42b7.jpg

16b4ba08981f08feb8634e9426d3ce36.jpg

:rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, indeed.

It's the sort of face a capuchin monkey with ADHD would make out of Lego, after sinking six double vodkas.

Seymour M Hersh

This is a quote from the EEN article re Dung slavering he'd have made a difference on Friday. Maybe it shouldn't come as a surprise that hobo rag got it wrong.

The Hibs midfielder travelled down with the Scotland squad for the World Cup qualifier at Wembley, but was forced to sit on the bench while the Scots lost 3-0 to their biggest rivals."

McGinn then caught the midnight flight back to Edinburgh in order to play in Hibs? 1-1 draw with Falkirk on Saturday, where he produced the cross for Paul Hanlon?s late equaliser."

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

This is a quote from the EEN article re Dung slavering he'd have made a difference on Friday. Maybe it shouldn't come as a surprise that hobo rag got it wrong.

The Hibs midfielder travelled down with the Scotland squad for the World Cup qualifier at Wembley, but was forced to sit on the bench while the Scots lost 3-0 to their biggest rivals."

McGinn then caught the midnight flight back to Edinburgh in order to play in Hibs? 1-1 draw with Falkirk on Saturday, where he produced the cross for Paul Hanlon?s late equaliser."

There isn't a midnight London to edinburgh flight. Last one is about 10pm I think. EEN is terrible.

There isn't a midnight London to edinburgh flight. Last one is about 10pm I think. EEN is terrible.

McGinn wasn't on the bench. Came back Thursday I think.

Bazzas right boot

It's the sort of face a capuchin monkey with ADHD would make out of Lego, after sinking six double vodkas.

Bravo, liked that on.

Think specifying the monkey makes the joke better!

Bravo, liked that on.

Think specifying the monkey makes the joke better!

It's the only confirmed tool-using monkey, I think. I like to keep any animal content as accurate as possible. :)

Chick young actually tried to make an arguement that McGinn would've made a difference if he had played for Scotland against England. That in a nutshell shows everything that's wrong with our game. Lee Wallace, a boy who for 4 years has played part time football gets a start for the national side after 8 games back in the top flight. 8 games in which has side has struggled walks into the side. Shows where the game is at and why it's failing.

I heard Young coming away with that incredible stuff the other night. Truly astonishing even for him.

The Hobos refer to him as SJM - Super John McGinn. It's unbelievable. Truly unbelievable

The Apprentice

I heard Young coming away with that incredible stuff the other night. Truly astonishing even for him.

The Hobos refer to him as SJM - Super John McGinn. It's unbelievable. Truly unbelievable

Chick was in top slavering form on Sportsound the other night. As well as crying out for McGinn he even floated the idea of Jim Duffy as the next Scotland manager! How that man has made a living for so long in Scottish media is beyond me.

I have never seen anything in him that made me think he's a super star or even has that much potential. Chick young was only bigging him up due to his st mirren connections but id be shocked if he ended up at a premier league side, as chick declared.

Walked past this mutant on princess street the other day, took a while to register who it was. My first thought was 'I recognise that ugly b@stard'. I've seen better looking monkfish.

Archived