New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Well, if we're not getting into Tynecastle we won't be playing any home games at Murrayfield due to the rugby Autumn Test Series in November so I'm calling utter shite on this.

I do. They're here in October (Cannie remember the exact date but it was the early 20ths, so I'm guessing week beginning Mon 23rd?).

As others have mentioned, the seats are a piece of piss to install. It's a rail attached to the stand with the seats bolted onto said rail. Once they're here, they won't take long to install.

nearly right,rail attached to brackets which are attached to the decking then seats are bolted to rail.As you say piece of piss to install,If it was a couple of seats but around 7 thousand will take a bit of time.

nearly right,rail attached to brackets which are attached to the decking then seats are bolted to rail.As you say piece of piss to install,If it was a couple of seats but around 7 thousand will take a bit of time.

Aye, knew I was there or thereabouts :) Saw the first bracket in place on Friday, just up from the polis box.

Tell ye what Obua, must be a labour of love workin on that stand mate. I'd never be late if I was on that job!!

another couple

Obua, apologies if it's been asked before, but are we putting solar panels on the roof?

Seems a wasted opportuntity considering the size of the roof space.

Aye, knew I was there or thereabouts :) Saw the first bracket in place on Friday, just up from the polis box.

Tell ye what Obua, must be a labour of love workin on that stand mate. I'd never be late if I was on that job!!

Works work but. Know where your coming from.

Obua, apologies if it's been asked before, but are we putting solar panels on the roof?

no,never heard it even mentioned before.

Think I asked that question before and the sun comes from the wrong direction...

All roads lead to Gorgie

As I came off the cycle path at Russell Rd this morning I could see some guys with high vis jackets on the roof of the stand. They might just have been inspecting the progress so far but it is good to see we are pushing on despite the dodgy weather.

avhudtheteeshirt

Got told this about 6 weeks ago from a mate who's on site, he had previously told me about the delay with seats which I assumed was BS, it obviously wasnt, no reason to doubt him

You've been talking to Greenginger in disguise with a high-viz jacket on (he doesn't need a hard hat as his head is full of S**t)???

Edited by avhudtheteeshirt

Think I asked that question before and the sun comes from the wrong direction...

I'm only kidding, but ...

The sun has been coming from the same direction for billions of years, so it can't be wrong.  It's the roof that points in the wrong direction.

Sorry.  :peepwall:

letsalldothebeattie

Who did this [emoji38]bc561643876ff44410e80706a6b82ab3.jpg

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

That was my mate that asked Tesco, was absolutely pissin myself when I saw this.

That was my mate that asked Tesco, was absolutely pissin myself when I saw this.

Would it be fair to assume just from the way she spells her name that young Rocsi is as dumb as a post. Love it though

letsalldothebeattie

Would it be fair to assume just from the way she spells her name that young Rocsi is as dumb as a post. Love it though

I would assume she is but I meant it was my mate that asked Tesco when they were opening in Gorgie

I would assume she is but I meant it was my mate that asked Tesco when they were opening in Gorgie

I got that. It's a joke that worked better as she clearly doesn't get it. Rocsi is no Jambo lol

Stephen Muddie

Who did this [emoji38]bc561643876ff44410e80706a6b82ab3.jpg

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

:yas: :yas: :lenny:

Get it right feckin up ye's ya collective of cabbage brained *****

Edited by Stephen Muddie

That's never stopped the snappers like yourself kila who gotta say yous have done amazing posting all your snaps

I'm more of a fair weather snapper ;) Maybe obua has been on site today

Bridge of Djoum

I heard a rumour that there were no more maroon seats left and we had to make do with green. I am outraged!!!

I emailed the club but their response was typically Hertz. ''.**** off ya *****''.

Bazzas right boot

Is it true that we're spending Jamie Walker's development fee on filling in the corners?

Defo, sticking an outdoor pool on top of the new stand as well with the rest of the money.

Defo, sticking an outdoor pool on top of the new stand as well with the rest of the money.

Aberdeen players won't be allowed in the pool as there will be no diving allowed.

I heard a rumour that there were no more maroon seats left and we had to make do with green. I am outraged!!!

I emailed the club but their response was typically Hertz. ''.**** off ya *****''.

Hilarious

Thanks

Suites coming on. Why is the floor so wet in the last one, area looks to be pretty much enclosed now?[/quote)If you look at. The first pic there may be a clue there.

Thanks

Suites coming on. Why is the floor so wet in the last one, area looks to be pretty much enclosed now?[/quote)If you look at. The first pic there may be a clueLac

Lack of roof could be the problem.

I was having a look at the plans today and can't get my head round the position of the new turnstiles. The plans show this .... 82d0ac64ea511a9c2af36989f728b7a7.jpg But the recent photo shared by Hearts looks like they've been turned 90? ...

a7a982f930c9e22cbbd1109dc37e829a.jpg Can anyone confirm if I'm seeing this right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was having a look at the plans today and can't get my head round the position of the new turnstiles. The plans show this .... 82d0ac64ea511a9c2af36989f728b7a7.jpg But the recent photo shared by Hearts looks like they've been turned 90? ...

a7a982f930c9e22cbbd1109dc37e829a.jpg Can anyone confirm if I'm seeing this right?

Think they have changed where they are. Or could just be the angle of the photo. 

I was having a look at the plans today and can't get my head round the position of the new turnstiles. The plans show this .... 82d0ac64ea511a9c2af36989f728b7a7.jpg But the recent photo shared by Hearts looks like they've been turned 90? ... a7a982f930c9e22cbbd1109dc37e829a.jpg Can anyone confirm if I'm seeing this right?

They have been turned ,would have been a bottle neck otherwise

Think they have changed where they are. Or could just be the angle of the photo.

Having looked at it again I'm not sure the turnstiles are fixed into place.

They have been turned ,would have been a bottle neck otherwise

Looks a lot better. As a regular at Tynecastle Terrace turnstiles it definitely makes sense to have turned them.

Thanks

Suites coming on. Why is the floor so wet in the last one, area looks to be pretty much enclosed now?

Could be water coming through the bison if the above floor isn't quite wind and water right yet.

Doesn't mean there is a constant leak. Could be water trapped during earlier construction finding its way out.

Could be water coming through the bison if the above floor isn't quite wind and water right yet.

Doesn't mean there is a constant leak. Could be water trapped during earlier construction finding its way out.

It only leaks when it rains,like every day.