US vs Mexico

Rab

Or, as it's now known, the Freedom Fighters vs the Criminals.  :wings:

Tomorrow night at 12.45am your time. Despite it being played in the US, there'll be a huge Mexican contingent in the stands.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37941919

Despite what you might think about US sokker, this is a tasty rivalry. The Mexicans hate them, and that's before Trump got elected. Jurgen Klinsmann is on a mission as he's failed so far to turn the USMNT around they way he was expected to.

I've just had a look to see what channel it was on and disappointed the game isn't being shown in the UK.

It has the potential to be very tasty.

alwaysthereinspirit

Maybe Klinsmann will send Perry around to the Mexican bench to collect payment?

Is he in the squad? I looked yesterday on what I thought was the up to date squad and didn't see his name.

Is he in the squad? I looked yesterday on what I thought was the up to date squad and didn't see his name.

Not from what I can see on my weird Eurosport app.

No he's not in the squad. His form for Hearts has been rubbish so I'm not in the least surprised.

http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2016/11/06/20/22/161106-mnt-klinsmann-calls-26-players-for-start-of-2016-hex-vs-mexico-in-columbus

Been an absolutely cracking game. No idea how there has only been 2 goals. 8 bookings so far and can see someone walk before this is done.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The weather obviously wasn't chilly enough to affect the Mexican team. Obviously well wrapped up.

Wow......following on from their late home defeat to Mexico the USA have just been absolutely battered 4-0 in Costa Rica to leave them pointless after the first 2 games in their final qualifying stage. I think there will be big question marks over Klinsmann's future on the back of this one. They play Honduras next in March which would be a must win game. The way the qualifying works they could end up in a play off with Australia or Japan if they finished 4th which would be pretty interesting.

We_are_the_Hearts

Wow......following on from their late home defeat to Mexico the USA have just been absolutely battered 4-0 in Costa Rica to leave them pointless after the first 2 games in their final qualifying stage. I think there will be big question marks over Klinsmann's future on the back of this one. They play Honduras next in March which would be a must win game. The way the qualifying works they could end up in a play off with Australia or Japan if they finished 4th which would be pretty interesting.

Not surprised if Kitchen is the standard of their squad players. 

Archived