Wisdom Teeth

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Had a wisdom tooth out on Monday afternoon and its still sore as feck!

How long does the pain last for? Looked on the NHS website and it suggested taking two days off work!

I P Knightley

Had mine out (all 4) at the age of 18. 

Hurt like buggery for three days; I couldn't move my jaw.

Give it time.

I had all 4 out in one go. As someone else said about 4 days after my pain started to subside. I still had a massive swollen face for a week or so.

Had both bottom wisdom teeth out. Bad for about a week after that it was fine. Tramadol is your friend.

Bungalow Bill

I also had all four out in one go, but I chickened it and went private and got it done under a general.

I was off work for 2 days. Limited movement in the jaw but no real pain due to the painkillers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got all four taken out in March, took the week off, not so much from the pain (they gave me a bunch of tramadol) but rather I was spitting blood constantly

chester copperpot

I got one out in '08 but was still in agony a week later. Went back and they X rayed the jaw and they had left a piece still in which had made the gum get an abscess.

Not one of my better weeks.

I got one out in '08 but was still in agony a week later. Went back and they X rayed the jaw and they had left a piece still in which had made the gum get an abscess.

Not one of my better weeks.

:seething:

After putting up with constant bother for years due to being s***e scared of the dentist I got what was left of my bottom 2 taken out year before last. Had no bother at all after it, didn't even need any painkillers ! The worst part was trying not to look like i was bricking it when I walked in as my dentist is a wee cutie !

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Still sare!

On the hunt for the aforementioned Tramdol, mate gave me Gabapentin but they sound a bit scary! Not getting a good nights sleep as the ibuprofen wear off at about 3am every morning

Flew from Ireland to L.A 5 hours after getting mine pulled out. Border control in the states is bad enough never mind spitting blood and a face like I've just gone 12 rounds. 

Archived