Don't recall 2 page spread for Velicka?

Cliffundo

Seymour M Hersh
I suggest you watch the incident again.

How? It happened right in front of me. Yes he probably over-reacted but the "honest scots laddie" made a very threatening lunge toward him. Whether he was ever intending to make contact or not is moot.

Drylaw Hearts
How? It happened right in front of me. Yes he probably over-reacted but the "honest scots laddie" made a very threatening lunge toward him. Whether he was ever intending to make contact or not is moot.

As I said.......watch it again.

Seymour M Hersh
Sorry mate,that wasn't a natural reaction.

So you would make no move to avoid a potential attack whether real or perceived? Doubt it mate. And I said he over reacted.

So you would make no move to avoid a potential attack whether real or perceived? Doubt it mate. And I said he over reacted.

Not like that I wouldn't.

Seymour M Hersh
As I said.......watch it again.

As i know you I'll let the snidey remark slide. How would I get access to the clip? Sorry if the fist one wasn't clear.

Seymour M Hersh
Not like that I wouldn't.

What part of over react don't you get? Maybe CS is correct and you're just really really hard, who knows. In defence of Valicka he got straight back up with no rolling around pretending there had been full blown contact. Now DH said (para-phrasing here) his sole intent was to get the "honest scots laddie" sent off. Surely there would have been more drama had that been the case.

What part of over react don't you get? Maybe CS is correct and you're just really really hard, who knows. In defence of Valicka he got straight back up with no rolling around pretending there had been full blown contact. Now DH said (para-phrasing here) his sole intent was to get the "honest scots laddie" sent off. Surely there would have been more drama had that been the case.

Regardless what you think,AV threw himself to the ground which resulted in a fellow pro being sent of for next to nowt,that is the bottom line.

I have never seen anyone react like that with my own eye's be it on a football pitch or in a street brawl or in a wee rumble in a pub.

The closest I can compare it to right now is the way Rivaldo reacted at the corner flag during the world cup,quite embarrassing I say.

Seymour M Hersh
Regardless what you think,AV threw himself to the ground which resulted in a fellow pro being sent of for next to nowt,that is the bottom line.

I have never seen anyone react like that with my own eye's be it on a football pitch or in a street brawl or in a wee rumble in a pub.

The closest I can compare it to right now is the way Rivaldo reacted at the corner flag during the world cup,quite embarrassing I say.

Context is a word you should take into account. I am not and have never glorified his reaction however the blame is not only on AV.

Archived