Best South Park Episode EVER!

Eckauskas

Well?

Just been watching some episodes online and have to conclude, AllSP is the greatest website known to mankind.

Have to say, I'm stuck between a few episodes.

My first is 'Scott Tenorman Must Die'. One of the funniest bits of television ever written. This is where Cartman becomes a truly evil ****.

"They may take my freedom, but they will NOT TAKE MY GOD DAMN $16.12!"

The 2nd is 'Here Comes The Neighbourhood' when South Park becomes infested with rich people from Hollywood. Cracking episode for the lines:

"I say we creep onto their lawns and set fire to a lower case 't'."

"For......time to leave?"

"Exactly."

And for Garrison's line at the end:

"At least we got rid of those damn ***..."

Next, 'AWESOM-O'. Watch this episode to find out why, cracker.

Lastly is 'Cartman Joins Nambla':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMmV4s06COw

:laugh:

Anyone else?

The NAMBLA one is a classic. :D

So many to choose from. I'd probably go for The Return of the Lord of the Rings to the Two Towers or Red Sleigh Down.

"Oh my God, the Iraqis killed Jesus"

:D

Commander Harris

Scott Tenorman Must Die is a brilliant episode, quite possibly my favourite.

other than that, I love anything where Butters or Jimmy have a prominent role, or Randy for that matter. so Timmy 2000, Krazy Kripples, Up the Down Steroid, Marjorine and With Apologies to Jessie Jackson rank high on my list. :)

I also like Pip the great expectations episode, because it's actually a really good adaptation and Malcolm McDowell rocks as the "british person". :D

Chad Sexington

The Michael Jackson one is brilliant.

I got your nose.

Haahahaha

I got your nose.

Hahahahaha

I got your nose.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

jamboinglasgow

Scott Tennerman must die is my favourite episode as the OP said it just shows how evil Cartman is and you just dont expect it to happen. Plus Radiohead are in it.

Other favourites are Cartoon Wars 1 +2 which are great episodes (plus I am a big fan of Family guy.)

Also the Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka for the "real" story of vietnam.

And the woodland critters christmas episode, that is just twisted as anything.

Say What Again

Scott Tenorman Must Die is my favourite.

Do you like it? Do you like it, Scott? I call it, "Mr. & Mrs. Tenorman Chili."

I made you eat your parents!

Oh, let me taste your tears, Scott! your tears are so yummy and sweet!

Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness!

Yeah the Scott Tennerman episode is great one. It was quite early on as well, most of the other classics have been recent(ish) episodes.

Imagination Land is brilliant.

South Park is brilliant. I'd put it at at a tie with Family Guy to be honest, South Park has really came into it's own in the past 3/4 seasons and Family Guy has been steadily great since the off. Both leave the Simpsons miles behind.

Chad Sexington

South Park is brilliant. I'd put it at at a tie with Family Guy to be honest, South Park has really came into it's own in the past 3/4 seasons and Family Guy has been steadily great since the off. Both leave the Simpsons miles behind.

They do...now.

However, if it wasn't for the Simpsons there would be no Family Guy or South Park.

The creators of both these shows are massive fans of the Simpsons and readily acknowledge the influence they took from it.

The Simpson's undoubtedly reeks like a tramps jockstrap these days, but at it's peak it was the funniest and most inventive thing on TV.

Fact, end of, etc, etc.

They do...now.

However, if it wasn't for the Simpsons there would be no Family Guy or South Park.

The creators of both these shows are massive fans of the Simpsons and readily acknowledge the influence they took from it.

The Simpson's undoubtedly reeks like a tramps jockstrap these days, but at it's peak it was the funniest and most inventive thing on TV.

Fact, end of, etc, etc.

As becomes evident by the episode 'The Simpsons Already Did It'

Denny Crane

The civil war re-enactment episode is superb

So many amazing episodes, the best ones tend to centre around Cartman, as he is simply the best TV character ever devised.

Scott Tenerman Must Die is probably the best, as already mentioned.

Other favourites include:

Cartman Land

Kenny Dies

The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring

Christian Rock Hard - I wanna get down on my knees and start pleasing jesus

Casa Bonita

Make Love, Not Warcraft

The Snuke

I'm going to mention one that, somehow, hasn't been said yet: Make Love, Not Warcraft, where the boys seek to become masterful at World of Warcraft in order to beat a guy who just keeps killing everyone's characters, and will eventually rule the world..........of Warcraft.

Randy plays a brilliant part, as well as the two officials from the WoW Office, who unveil the 'Sword of a Thousand Truths'. Brilliant episode. It also has a kick-ass soundtrack, with Paul Stanley's 'Live To Win' being played as the boys kill thousands of boars to level-up.

Second would have to be '2 Days Before The Day After Tomorrow', which is, obviously a spoof on the movie 'The Day After Tomorrow'. Classic South Park ****-taking.

The scene where Randy, Gerald and Butters' Dad are walking along the main street apparently struggling with the brutal weather conditions and hypothermia (on a sunny, pleasant day) makes me laugh every time.

To go a bit retro, the episode where a giant ash snake is inadvertently directed through South Park, causing mass destruction is a great early one. The scene where the locals are demanding the mayor comes out to address them is brilliant:

"Uum, the mayor is...busy right now. She can't come out."

*mass crowd unrest*

"She's on her period."

*mass crowd 'ohs' and 'ahs' and voices of empathy and understanding*

I love South Park.

So many amazing episodes, the best ones tend to centre around Cartman, as he is simply the best TV character ever devised.

Scott Tenerman Must Die is probably the best, as already mentioned.

Other favourites include:

Cartman Land

Kenny Dies

The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring

Christian Rock Hard - I wanna get down on my knees and start pleasing jesus

Casa Bonita

Make Love, Not Warcraft

The Snuke

Faith +1 :laugh: The bit where they're trying to shoot their album cover is funny as ****.

Casa Bonita is a shout too. I recently watched Cartman Land:

"Hey Kyle, how's the hemorrhoid?"

".....Awesome."

"It's not fair; that fat ******* gets a million dollars, and I get a hemorrhoid. There is no God!"

Chad Sexington
As becomes evident by the episode 'The Simpsons Already Did It'

Correct.

Great episode and very telling.

It must be difficult for these guys to come up with plots that the Simpsons haven't done before.

The Family Guy writers don't even bother sometimes. Some of their plots are virtual re-writes of old Simpson's episodes.

I'm going to mention one that, somehow, hasn't been said yet: Make Love, Not Warcraft, where the boys seek to become masterful at World of Warcraft in order to beat a guy who just keeps killing everyone's characters, and will eventually rule the world..........of Warcraft.

Randy plays a brilliant part, as well as the two officials from the WoW Office, who unveil the 'Sword of a Thousand Truths'. Brilliant episode. It also has a kick-ass soundtrack, with Paul Stanley's 'Live To Win' being played as the boys kill thousands of boars to level-up.

Second would have to be '2 Days Before The Day After Tomorrow', which is, obviously a spoof on the movie 'The Day After Tomorrow'. Classic South Park ****-taking.

The scene where Randy, Gerald and Butters' Dad are walking along the main street apparently struggling with the brutal weather conditions and hypothermia (on a sunny, pleasant day) makes me laugh every time.

To go a bit retro, the episode where a giant ash snake is inadvertently directed through South Park, causing mass destruction is a great early one. The scene where the locals are demanding the mayor comes out to address them is brilliant:

"Uum, the mayor is...busy right now. She can't come out."

*mass crowd unrest*

"She's on her period."

*mass crowd 'ohs' and 'ahs' and voices of empathy and understanding*

I love South Park.

The ****-take of 300 is a good episode as well.

"The King came forward, wearing jewellery that only a Persian would think was cool".

And the new one "Over-logging". Randy is an amazing character.

has anyone mentioned the Baseball one where Stans dad keeps getting into fights, before having to fight Batdad?

Commander Harris
Faith +1 :laugh: The bit where they're trying to shoot their album cover is funny as ****.

Casa Bonita is a shout too. I recently watched Cartman Land:

"Hey Kyle, how's the hemorrhoid?"

".....Awesome."

"It's not fair; that fat ******* gets a million dollars, and I get a hemorrhoid. There is no God!"

I want to go to casa bonita! the place looks amazing :D

(yes, it DOES exist!)

http://www.casabonitadenver.com/

has anyone mentioned the Baseball one where Stans dad keeps getting into fights, before having to fight Batdad?

"Oh....oh I'm sorry. I thought this was America!"

"Oh....oh I'm sorry. I thought this was America!"

The one with the chinese guy building the wall as well! where the mongorians keep coming and smashing it down

The one with the chinese guy building the wall as well! where the mongorians keep coming and smashing it down

"God damn Mongorians! Er' time I beeuld a sheety wall ra Mongorians come a tear it darn!"

Say What Again

Another good older episode I've just remembered is Tooth Fairy Tats.

When Butters wakes up to Cartman hovering over him and Cartman says (in a ghostly voice), 'Go back to sleeeeeep! Do not open your eyes until morning - or I'll kick you in the nuuuutttss'

sp402_ToothFairysTats.jpg

'SEGA DREAMCAST!'

or when the Dental Association decide that a half chicken, half squirrel must be stealing all the money.

:P

Some real classics mentioned on here, I'm stuck between the first two that Eck mentioned.

I actually think that in recent serieses (?), South Park's actually gone downhill. Just in the last couple, mind - seems a bit like, now that it's lost some of its shock value, they're shocking for the sake of it rather than to be funny. It doesn't offend me, but it isn't all that funny either. A few serieses (?) ago were when most of the best episodes were.

Commander Harris
Some real classics mentioned on here, I'm stuck between the first two that Eck mentioned.

I actually think that in recent serieses (?), South Park's actually gone downhill. Just in the last couple, mind - seems a bit like, now that it's lost some of its shock value, they're shocking for the sake of it rather than to be funny. It doesn't offend me, but it isn't all that funny either. A few serieses (?) ago were when most of the best episodes were.

this last season(12) hasn't been great so far but other than that I think it's been getting better with age.

There were some really good episodes in season 11, like the imagination-land trilogy and with apologies to Jessie jackson.

the way I see it:

1-3 - not great, especially in retrospect.

4 - a couple of great episodes.

5 - generally very high quality.

6,7,8 - genius :)

9,10,11 - generally very good but the odd average ep.

12 - disappointing but still far better than the early stuff.

for a show that is in its 12th season it is doing a good job of keeping the quality up and has certainly matured from its early days.

Sexton Hardcastle

Havent seen many of the new ones but the one with all the Youtube famous folks was good. "Chocolate rain" guy and the likes. comical

The episode when Stan is the coach of the hockey team and the mayor has the music box.

"Stan Marsh... Is Bumming on Cancer!"

Genious episode!!

Just watched an episode from the new series called "Britneys new look"

Sick but hilarious, shows how stupid the American media are aswell, quite a well done episode.

Denny Crane

Honourable mention for the one that takes the **** out of the Japanese kung-fu cartoons where Butters gets a nanchuka in his eye and is mistaken by the doctor for a dog!

Commander Harris
Honourable mention for the one that takes the **** out of the Japanese kung-fu cartoons where Butters gets a nanchuka in his eye and is mistaken by the doctor for a dog!

"fun with weapons", I think.

this last season(12) hasn't been great so far but other than that I think it's been getting better with age.

There were some really good episodes in season 11, like the imagination-land trilogy and with apologies to Jessie jackson.

the way I see it:

1-3 - not great, especially in retrospect.

4 - a couple of great episodes.

5 - generally very high quality.

6,7,8 - genius :)

9,10,11 - generally very good but the odd average ep.

12 - disappointing but still far better than the early stuff.

for a show that is in its 12th season it is doing a good job of keeping the quality up and has certainly matured from its early days.

I'd more or less agree with that, although I'm unsure about exact series numbers. I didn't mean that it'd started out brilliantly and then gone steadily downhill, more that it started out quite well (at the time, hasn't really aged that well), went uphill and peaked a few serieses (I'm really not sure if this is a word) ago, and now seems to be on the way downhill.

Commander Harris
I'd more or less agree with that, although I'm unsure about exact series numbers. I didn't mean that it'd started out brilliantly and then gone steadily downhill, more that it started out quite well (at the time, hasn't really aged that well), went uphill and peaked a few serieses (I'm really not sure if this is a word) ago, and now seems to be on the way downhill.

yup, I thought that after I hit post. I had basically agreed with you even though I hadn't phrased it very well. hoping the more recent ones have just been a wee blip and they'll be back on top soon. :)

jamboinglasgow

just saw the j-lo episode for the first time where Cartman makes a hand puppet of jennifer Lopez and the hand puppet falls in love with Ben Affelck and vice versa, gets the real j-lo sacked and the songs are great. Such as "my taco kisses" and "ben affelck almost makes me forget about Tacos"

Bow down to Jesse Jackson or something rocks.

I know its wrong but the opening joke had me doubled up for days. Randy (who is fast becoming my fav character) is on wheel of fortune and in the final. So he picks his letters and gets....

"People who annoy you"

N * G G E R S

The answer was Naggers but he got it wrong and its so funny.

Archived