The Song 'Forever Young'

Alan_R

'Forever Young'. Done in the 80's by 'Alphaville' and previously by 'Youth Group', I think. Everyone knows it:

"forever young, I want to be forever young

Do you really want to live forever, and ever.."

Anyway I'm looking for the dance version. So far I've only found (for lack of a better desciption) 'ned versions', you know the type happy hardcore or chipmunk vocals with pointless effects added in. I don't want that!

I just want the plain dance version but I don't know who covered it. I think it may have been a female vocalist but im not 100% sure. Oh... and its not the 80s techno version either, that is rather dated.

Does anyone have a decent dance version of this song? or know what artist released that version?

By the way bought the new clubland classics the other day, 3cds ones that are advertised. Loads of great classic dance tracks on it. EVERY single one was a crap remix, totally ruined lots of great songs. I wasn't impressed at all. Don't buy it.

christhejambo

There's a dance version available on itunes by 'Ella'. That might be what you're looking for.

Still not the exact version I was looking for I don't think, but alot closer to what I was looking for, thanks chris.

Bordeaux 03

A good dance cover version was done by Stefano Prada, i will try and put it on youtube later.

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Alphaville did a dance version which was the B side to the original's.

Terrible video though. :sad:

Thanks guys. Still not found the exact version I was thinking of though but appears there is loads out there, maybe it was a remix. Some decent versions there though.

Its a proper feel good song, thought I'd bring it out for the summer. Soon as the sun comes out you have to get the dance tunes on.

Archived