Hearts 'Maroon' ?

Gambo

Ithought the club had announced/decided on what the shade of maroon was to be so everything was the same.

Looking attached picture the training top is a different shade to the strip.

post-195-0-98267700-1477307121_thumb.jpg

Ithought the club had announced/decided on what the shade of maroon was to be so everything was the same.

Looking attached picture the training top is a different shade to the strip.

I've been more wondering if they'll change the badge to reflect the official colour myself

Id think the home top is the only item we dictate the colour to Puma. The training range will be Puma stock colours and designs which they supply and put our badge on. At least the home top is proper maroon rather than some of the efforts over the years. Try not to get too worked up about it.

Don't understand the piss taking out of the OP to be honest.

It's not like he raging about it.

Don't understand the piss taking out of the OP to be honest.

It's not like he raging about it.

Spot on. Seemed no more than a general observation.

...but if we are going batshit over the reasons, I'm blaming the women who said Trumps poked them against their will. Or brexit

These 3 walked past my window last night and they were smiling, SMILING , CAN U BELIVE IT! Taking the piss, especially with the colours like that. I was so pissed off I shouted at them as loud as I could and threw the rest of my Chinese at the window. *******s.

These 3 walked past my window last night and they were smiling, SMILING , CAN U BELIVE IT! Taking the piss, especially with the colours like that. I was so pissed off I shouted at them as loud as I could and threw the rest of my Chinese at the window. *******s.

I still find myself in tears thinking about that thread.

:D

:gok: :gok: :gok:

Archived