ITV GTF

gadgey55

What the feck has England got to do with anything? Instead of wasting time slavering about that pishy setup, show us more highlights of the game just gone!

Parasites.

BobbyJenkins

Beat me to it mate, what a load of feckin bull!!

BBC are just as bad...I need to kick something! Barsturds.

Hearts of Vladland
Beat me to it mate, what a load of feckin bull!!

BBC are just as bad...I need to kick something! Barsturds.

Bbc gave us a mention they say'd it could have been the Flower Of Scotland instead of the French one

The Real Maroonblood
What the feck has England got to do with anything? Instead of wasting time slavering about that pishy setup, show us more highlights of the game just gone!

Parasites.

It's to keep the closet huns on Kickback happy.

Bbc gave us a mention they say'd it could have been the Flower Of Scotland instead of the French one

I think they should have done their homework. It was the Italian's we could have ko'd not the French, who were still in control of their destiny even after we beat them. Italy on the other hand were let off by Faddy missing an open goal and some generous refereeing!

Btw, did anyone hear Alan Green's (an Ulsterman) stupid game during Saturday night's game between Switzerland and Cz Rep? He was playing a game called "who would get into the England team?" *****!!!

Hearts Heritage

To be fair down here every English person I know cringes at the ludicrous comments.

Imagine if Archie had been commenting tonight how my tomes would 'ex-Rangers player' have been mentioned.

jamboinglasgow

has anyone noticed the new way they are mentioning England. They only seem to concentrate on the premiership players when they are playing. Yes there are some good premiership players at the championship but there are others.

Oh dear.

What a pointless post.

Era Macaroons

did u notice they sneaked in an Advert for bet365 during play at approx 4o mins gone :evilno: hope thats not a sign of things to come.

Say What Again

Kickbhack :mad:

:P

Seymour M Hersh
I think they should have done their homework. It was the Italian's we could have ko'd not the French, who were still in control of their destiny even after we beat them. Italy on the other hand were let off by Faddy missing an open goal and some generous refereeing!

Btw, did anyone hear Alan Green's (an Ulsterman) stupid game during Saturday night's game between Switzerland and Cz Rep? He was playing a game called "who would get into the England team?" *****!!!

And out inability to beat an under 18 side!

Seymour M Hersh
did u notice they sneaked in an Advert for bet365 during play at approx 4o mins gone :evilno: hope thats not a sign of things to come.

I know, I wondered wtf was going on there. Not a clever idea ITV/GTV if you are reading.

I have to say though the EBC commentator was really poor. He was so patronising to Romania it was embarrassing in the extreme. Clearly a franco-file! Gail on the ITV is much better to listen to (apart from ingurland and manure games) imo.

Jam Tarts 1874

I was more angered by BBC, I think it was John Motson during the Romania v France game. He was talking about Niculae of ICT. Motson was almost wetting himself going on about how incredible it was that ICT could have a representative at such a big tournament. Total bawbag.

Seymour M Hersh
I was more angered by BBC, I think it was John Motson during the Romania v France game. He was talking about Niculae of ICT. Motson was almost wetting himself going on about how incredible it was that ICT could have a representative at such a big tournament. Total bawbag.

I know "Motty" is a plum and king of the little ingurlanders but he's not responsible for all these outbursts! Not sure of the choobs name that was doing the commentating yesterday but for once Motson cannot be blamed. He is right though. Who'd have thought ICT would have representation at Euro 08 (especially a non Scot). You need to try to be a little less sensitive. It's only words.

maltese jambo

did anyone see the advert which came on half way through the second half for about 5 seconds?? i was rageing at that...was it intentional?

Jam Tarts 1874
I know "Motty" is a plum and king of the little ingurlanders but he's not responsible for all these outbursts! Not sure of the choobs name that was doing the commentating yesterday but for once Motson cannot be blamed. He is right though. Who'd have thought ICT would have representation at Euro 08 (especially a non Scot). You need to try to be a little less sensitive. It's only words.

I have checked, it was a guy called Phil Gordos doing the commentary, he did sound a bit like Motson.

I disagree with you on Niculae, ICT play in Scotland's top league, why should it be such a surprise for clubs in Scotland's top league to have representation in Euro 2008? I seem to remember St. Johnstone and Falkirk having players at the last world cup, I just think that this guy Gordos was badly researched, out of date and out of order.

did anyone see the advert which came on half way through the second half for about 5 seconds?? i was rageing at that...was it intentional?

Yeah, I was shouting at the TV for those few seconds...

It happened a couple of times later as well...

Yeah, I was shouting at the TV for those few seconds...

It happened a couple of times later as well...

I, for one am going to complain to them via e-mail, if they get away with here......It`s gonna be the future!

As an aside re yer sig. Bry, (pap) works too. ;)

ITV commentry last night was a disgrace

It has actually gone past a joke, it is now laughable.

At one point David pleat reffered to Dirk Kuyt as the man from liverpool.

Every oppertunity to mention England,the preimership, champs league final, england managers past and present.

Archived