Tyson Gay

Sooperstar

Shit like this happens all the ****ing time in the US. Seriously, all the time. Only making headlines here because of her father.

Point of my post is not to diminish the tragedy of this event in any way, but rather that gun violence is just so sickeningly normal in the States.

Such a ****ing waste of life, and such a ****ing shame this is not the focus of the current Presidential race, rather than some utter arsehole making the sort of comments you'd expect from an utter arsehole.

Shocking, yet sadly unsurprising.

Find it more and more difficult to give a **** given the odious guns views over the pond.

Do we know anything about the culprit and reason behind the incident?

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Not that I've heard. All the articles I've seen simply talks about gunfire between two cars in a restaurant car park. I'm sure more will come out soon enough.

She was caught in the crossfire I think.

I'm going to be THAT person and question why a 15 year old was in a restaurant car park at 4am. Doesn't make it any less sad an event I just wonder why she'd be out at that hour.

I'm going to be THAT person and question why a 15 year old was in a restaurant car park at 4am. Doesn't make it any less sad an event I just wonder why she'd be out at that hour.

Who knows...maybe waiting to get picked up for swimming practise?!? Could be any number of reasons.

Archived