Ugliest Player to ever wear maroon?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Follow this guy on twitter and there's some cracking pics https://twitter.com/ScotsFootyCards

The Hearts ones are brilliant! https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=hearts%20scotsfootycards&src=typd

Anyhow I came across this man who must be up there for never winning any Handsome awards!

Cevv1rdWIAAN7Lf.jpg

Any others?

Never mind ugly coupons, that strip is a thing of beauty.  C'mon Ann get this sorted for next season.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Pat McShane had a face only a mother could love.

Unfortunately for us, at the time, long suffering Hearts fans, he was ugly and equally hopeless.

Jeezo!

Jeezo what? That is a Hibs only slant. It was a Hibs chant at a derby. No Hearts fan joins in that shite.

I'm an idiot.

Spent so long gazing at his chiselled magnificence that I never even noticed the number plate

:facepalm:

I didn't even notice the car!

That pic was tweeted by him in response to hibee rumours he had broken his leg(s) if I recall correctly.

No longer active

Dundee United had the ugliest forward line ever around 1980 with Sturrock, Pettigrew and Dodds as their strikers..

s-l300.jpg

2hzmmbb.jpgminute I read the title, Davy Dodds!! Not a Jambo, but ugly as **** 

I remember a well known BBC football satire show on around New Year that described Davy Dodds saying that he would often win the coveted "Elephant Man of the Match" award. 

In my lifetime it's definitely Craig Nelson. He certainly hit a few branches falling out the ugly tree. Didn't help that he was a god awful keeper.

Bazzas right boot

I think, in threads like this, posters should put a pic of their mug up next to the one they are ripping for comparison, cannae have an ugly person slagging another ugly person, that's not how a slagging works.

boy_in_maroon

hea%2068%20Roy%20Kay.jpg

Never realised Paul Whitehouse played for us prior to his career in comedy...Brilliant!!!!!!

Being a teen of the 1970's I used to think that Roy looked like Rob Davis of mud..

(Do not know how to post a pic,,,, age thing)

We_are_the_Hearts

Follow this guy on twitter and there's some cracking pics https://twitter.com/ScotsFootyCards

The Hearts ones are brilliant! https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=hearts%20scotsfootycards&src=typd

Anyhow I came across this man who must be up there for never winning any Handsome awards!

Cevv1rdWIAAN7Lf.jpg

Any others?

What+about+the+blonde+oompa+loompa+in+th

Wonder if the players have a wee joke of who is the ugliest fan.. Obviously no one from here... Magic mirrors and all that.

Wonder if the players have a wee joke of who is the ugliest fan.. Obviously no one from here... Magic mirrors and all that.

Says Baldy!

:whistling:

Being a contemporary of yours I agree.

The curly heided welt on the guitar.

With the dangly earrings?

If you'll pardon the expression :lol:

There's only ever been one man in maroon who's been booked for being ugly...

Vermin talk :facepalm:

Hugh Burns had a face that could scare ghosts!!! Anyone find a pic?

Hugh%20Burns.jpg
off topic but that was a cracking top.

:oohmatron:

That's the one. And the loons.

I had a pair of velvet loons to go with my velvet Desmond and feckin platform soled shoes.

The effin heel came off as I was jiggin' with a floozie in Valentinos and I fell on my chorus.

Nae Joe McBride that night.

:facepalm:

Right - followed all of that except 'Desmond' ?

Velvet loons :vrface:

Desmond Hackett who was a sports writer for the Daily Express I think.

Got it now ?

Loud and clear.

The Desmond wasnae velvet too was it?

Please say no :lol:

What can I say. It was.

I also had feckin perm.

An absolute ticket.

And you reckon it was the fall that prevented you from getting an Omo and Tide?

:cornette:

A Shoreditch Heart

Right - followed all of that except 'Desmond' ?

Velvet loons :vrface:

Valentinos - loved that place !

Thomas Valley McKinlay

$_35.JPG

Not sure about ugliest, but strong contender for the thickest. But not Barry Ferguson level though.

Threw up in the tunnel on 1/1/1973 too, according to some accounts. Unforgivable if true, and fairly typical of the total lack of professionalism around the place in the 1970s.

He married a French girl.

.. and allegedly his only game for the Derby County first team was in ... It's A Knock-out.

Archived