Rockstar Energy Drink

Stuart Lyon

Stuart Lyon

Any one know where my son can buy this in Edinburgh? Preferably the sugar free version.

Tried Google but limited success i.e. found alleged stockists but there web sites don't confirm whether they do or not.

Quite a few places havet it, not sure off the top of my head but I pick it up quite regularly....I prefer it to Relentless the offering from Coca Cola. Sorry that's no help but it is definately available and you will come across it at some stage.

Monster energy is where it's at though.

Hearts of Vladland

I seen it in a few shop but the day I went to try it they had none and still don't.

they had it in Tesco Corstorphine on the shelves beside the juices and in the fridge beside the cigarette counter too!

Terrible Trio
Any one know where my son can buy this in Edinburgh? Preferably the sugar free version.

Tried Google but limited success i.e. found alleged stockists but there web sites don't confirm whether they do or not.

is this juice recommended and can you use it as a mixer

Legend Claws

What is the need for energy drinks? We lived for years without them. It is a total fad and they are so so bad for you. If I had kids they would never get them.

They were selling it in the garage next to Mcdonalds at the Newbridge roundabout on sunday. Hope this helps.

Say What Again

I think it's a Spar but it might not be - anyway, the shop opposite the 24 hour garage on Montrose Terrace had it last week when I was in.

Should be able to pick it up at any McColls store. I work for them and it was added to our drinks plans about a month ago.

Stuart Lyon

Got the original flavour in Sommerfields in Dalry Road and the orange,mango & something in the wee newsagents across the road. Thanks again for the help.

You can definitely get the sugar free stuff from the newsagent opposite St Leonard's Police Station.

Lot's of places stock the "Lilt" flavour one (very nice but full of scheidt) and the ordinary sugar loaded version.

What is the need for energy drinks? We lived for years without them. It is a total fad and they are so so bad for you. If I had kids they would never get them.

People lived without coke for years, its really bad for you. The need is they are nice and people like them.

Same as lots of things we dont really need

Stuart Lyon

Barby, Macca2 and Shaggy2 - thanks for the information on other outlets stocking Rockstar. The newsagents at St Leonards isn't that far away from us so I will get him to try there for the sugar free version.

Archived