EUROS BEST RATE THIS WEEK

Sergio Garcia

Sergio Garcia

Hey folks heading to Dublin this friday, anyone know the best place to get Euros at the best rate?

Or would it be best to get them over in Dublin, as the rate was better in Majorca a few weeks ago than it was over here!!!

Any help greatly appreciated!

try moneysavingexpert.com, there is a search engine on the site somewhere that tells you the best place for each currency !!

Got mine from M&S in town and the rate was pretty cack. Got just 430 euros for ?350.

If you're with the RBS they have a Euro cash machine in the West End branch.

I believe you get a lesser rate though for the privilege.

I always find it hilarious when people who are changing a few hundred quid shop around for the best rate.....like it makes any difference. :rolleyes:

The amount of electricity used to post the question, and the associated depreciation on his computer, will negate the 0.00043% better rate he might get.

Sergio Garcia

Yes its really that funny asking for advice from the shed in this internet forum, next we will be discussing hearts in the terrace!

Doctor FinnBarr
I always find it hilarious when people who are changing a few hundred quid shop around for the best rate.....like it makes any difference. :rolleyes:

The amount of electricity used to post the question, and the associated depreciation on his computer, will negate the 0.00043% better rate he might get.

You,re starting to sound like P!

:rofl:

Archived