lost Cat

tedp6873

i know a few of jkbers live in and around the Carrick Knowe area, our cat has gone missing not been seen in a few days and thought i would post this, he is a black moggy with a white patch under his chin, a tear in his left ear if anyone in the Carrick Knowe area finds him or sees him can you drop me a pm please. he answers to Salem.

ps no smart comments.;);)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'll have a lookout for your pussy on the way home from work :eek:

Seriously though - I live in CK and will keep my eyes open.

I'll have a lookout for your pussy on the way home from work :eek:

Seriously though - I live in CK and will keep my eyes open.

cheers dude we live in the hill so probably around that area.

Always on the hunt for some pussy ted, eh?

happily married m8 and try telling a ten year old her cat has went missing not easy.

Maybe the snake ate him....:eek:

Hope he comes home soon...

They've got a habit of just turning up as if they have never been away. One of mines did that after being away for a week. Just when I'd started to enjoy him not being around.

Maybe the snake ate him....:eek:

Hope he comes home soon...

She is to small just now lol:p:p

They've got a habit of just turning up as if they have never been away. One of mines did that after being away for a week. Just when I'd started to enjoy him not being around.

yeah have said this to the wife BTW he will just come home like nothing is wrong wee ****e thanks hope he comes back too.

chester copperpot

Probably out hunting after its owner's left it unattended all day saturday with no food.:rolleyes:

Seriously man, love that cat, hope he's ok. Let me know if you find him.

eddie fenwick

try the cat and dog home,cat rescue and trying not to sound a pesamist but try the highways as if its been run down they would have to remove it

I have called the Spca, lothian cat rescue, numerous vets in the area and even the council cleansing as they pick up the wee bodies if found. No one seen him so suppose no news and all that. Its horrible. Will keep you updated!

Nucky Thompson
Tom just called hes been knocked down we think. In a real state off to vets now!
I hope everything works out fine and the Cat's OK.

just back from the vets he has blood in his ear and from his nose, vet thinks he has a head injury so keeping him for x rays and stuff getting him an IV drip with fluids and will be kept updated. Cheers all for the concern.

Nucky Thompson
just back from the vets he has blood in his ear and from his nose, vet thinks he has a head injury so keeping him for x rays and stuff getting him an IV drip with fluids and will be kept updated. Cheers all for the concern.
Did you have pet insurance ted?

Did you have pet insurance ted?

Yeah we do thank goodness! Last time one of our cats had an overnight stay it was 275 pounds plus vets fees for 3 days after! We had insurance but it had a 14 days period on it with no claims and we had only been 9 days into the policy. Should be ok this time tho!

The Old Tolbooth

Crikey, your lucky he's alive Shell, he should have 8 lives left now though so keep the chin up hun :)

Craigieboy

Although I believe that cats are mainly to blame for mankinds problems, I'm glad your cat is ok.

Cats are great. Hope "Salem" will be ok.

Thanks guys we are waiting for the vet to call us back about 9pm see how he is.

You don't realise how much you care for them until one of them is hurt.

Get well soon Salem xxxx :mystic::cat:

least he is in the best place getting looked after..

Say What Again

Glad he's alive at least.

Hope the wee fella makes a full recovery.

chester copperpot
Glad he's alive at least.

Hope the wee fella makes a full recovery.

:eek: If you saw this cat mate, you'd realise why I've nicknamed him 'The Panther'.

I hate cats, but Salem's like a dog in the sense that he's pretty loving and friendly big fecker. Scared the life out of me last friday morning when he jumped onto my chest whilst I was sleeping. Fecking shat myself when he did it.

If any cats capable of making it through an a run over, its him. Hardy fecker.

Susie-Jambo-66

Hope the cat makes full recovery.

We have 4 cats and they are like out children. They mean the world to us. I would be lost without them.

:mystic:

had vet on phone he has a double fracture in his face, one in his eye socket and the other one is on his jaw where they both meet, also badly bruised pelvic area, no major organs damaged or internal bleeding, he is on opiate pain killers and iv fluids so as some posters said 8 to go. Thanks for all the concerns shellp and i are both knackered with the adrenaline flowing (or not now). hopefully get him home tomorrow and he will be on liquid food for a couple of days.

Thanks again all xx

Rawrrrrrrr
Glad to hear he is on the mend.

No news on driver?

Apparently the driver didnt make it but no worries, the cats ok ;)

Walter Payton

Whatever happened to the poster on here that always used to use the cat smiley (it's annoying me, I can't remember his surname but his first name was David)?

Say What Again
Whatever happened to the poster on here that always used to use the cat smiley (it's annoying me, I can't remember his surname but his first name was David)?

Gillespie.

I don't know what happened to him or Mystic Mog :mystic:

(the cat smiley is even named 'mystic' in her honour.

Any one haerd how Salem is today ?

hi guys wee update back from the masked people who look after sick animals (very well) after a ?400 bill Salem is back home with us he is a wee bit shy not wanting to leave either myside or shell's, but back home and he has 8 left. need to go back if anything develops over night but he has had food today so thats good give him some pain killers tonight and take him back on thursday, if his jaw does not heal then he will have to get it wired to heal but on the mend and thanks again.

Glad you have got Salem home. You will have to hand feed him Tom, go with him to the loo etc ;) Sit up all night looking after him...

Glad you have got Salem home. You will have to hand feed him Tom, go with him to the loo etc ;) Sit up all night looking after him...

ha ha ha thats why Andy is staying over ,but your right have already been hand feeding him its like having a baby again.

ha ha ha thats why Andy is staying over ,but your right have already been hand feeding him its like having a baby again.

Awww sorry to hear about your poor chee chee!! I used to have 2 of my own - and one was quite dopey, just didn't let her out the flat heehee!

(PS Sorry if I was a little off to you or Shell in the boozer on Saturday! Had some stuff going on - all good now!!)

Miller Jambo 60
:eek: If you saw this cat mate, you'd realise why I've nicknamed him 'The Panther'.

I hate cats, but Salem's like a dog in the sense that he's pretty loving and friendly big fecker. Scared the life out of me last friday morning when he jumped onto my chest whilst I was sleeping. Fecking shat myself when he did it.

If any cats capable of making it through an a run over, its him. Hardy fecker.

Andy you are cruel , not in to cats (MY wife a wee change)got a wee guinea pig he loves me.

Hope ted and your sis are okay.

Gillespie.

I don't know what happened to him or Mystic Mog :mystic:

(the cat smiley is even named 'mystic' in her honour.

Mystic Mog died a few years ago, i remember David posting about it.

Archived