Update from Ann

Chaps

I've managed to get hold of Ann's first draft News Update, before Ann Park in PR did a minor rewrite:

Hi Jambos/customers/whatever

What a nightmare it's been recently. Museums, memorial gardens, halls of fame - it's just one hassle after another. It's not like I even get a salary for all this bollocks.  And that bloody stand nonsense is dragging on and on and on  - a bat report FFS? - I'm sick to the back teeth with it to be honest. Still got nearly half the money to find... 'Ooh Ann could you no have made it 1,245 seats bigger?'... I've been wondering if it's not too late to jack the whole idea in. And on the pitch - WTF is that all about? I'm sorry, but third?? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we finish third LAST season? It's just all a bit 'meh'. I expected us to be flying high by now, in maybe, you know, second. I keep telling Robbie to buy a 20 goal a season striker, but will he listen? Will he buggery. Too busy unearthing the new Oshinawa. Oh and another thing, I know I really shouldn't stoop to reading JKB, but that Francis Albert is really starting to get on my tits. Sorry, this has turned into a bit of a rant. Let's do these Motherwell barstewards on Friday.

Ann

Bravo,

Comedy genius.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I've ever asked for. Openness and honesty without the PR spin.

Sorry FA but whatever statement has been released by anyone connected to HMFC FOH Uncle Tom Cobley since administration you have always found something negative to say you make Victor Meldrew look like a cheery chappy, nobody minds criticism where it's due but your like a stuck gramophone record.

Your due me a new iPad...... spilt my cup of tea all over it laughing so much

What? I never even cracked a smile. You're an easy audience pal.

Deano & the plane hirers giving it big licks on it. [emoji1] Vids years old too.

Dino and the Plane hirers sound like a rubbish prog rock band.

Francis Albert

Sorry FA but whatever statement has been released by anyone connected to HMFC FOH Uncle Tom Cobley since administration you have always found something negative to say you make Victor Meldrew look like a cheery chappy, nobody minds criticism where it's due but your like a stuck gramophone record.

No need to be sorry "auld git". You are of course entitled to your opinion, however lacking in originality, insight or (unlike like HH's brilliant contribution)humour.

Hackney Harry that was brilliant. You have summed up most people's thoughts in brilliant satirical humour. Well done you!

All I've ever asked for. Openness and honesty without the PR spin.

You hate Foh and every post is masked by this bullshit about openness and honesty.

You try your hardest to find fault in every statement when there isnt any.

Francis Albert

You hate Foh and every post is masked by this bullshit about openness and honesty.

You try your hardest to find fault in every statement when there isnt any.

My last post about openness and honesty was a joke in case you didn't notice.

I don't think anything I have posted on this thread has been remotely "anti-FoH" .

I have contributed so far getting on for ?1000 to FoH and counting. In fact thinking about it taking account of donations other than my FoH subs, probably more.

Maybe we need more people who hate FoH.

I don't think anything I have posted on this thread has been remotely "anti-FoH" .

I have contributed so far getting on for ?1000 to FoH and counting. In fact thinking about it taking account of donations other than my FoH subs, probably more.

Don't see much wrong with most of your posts, in fact, most of them raise pertinent questions regarding our donations.

Think there are a hell of lot more folk anti-Francis Albert than there are anti-FOH.

FoH September blog: http://www.blogfoundationofhearts.org/september-2016/

"At the date of publishing this blog FoH members have contributed ?625k to the Tynecastle Redevelopment Project, just over 20% of the promised total and in line with schedule. We will continue to include a running total of contributions in future blog

Edinburgh Council are due to visit Tynecastle this month with a final decision scheduled to be made by the planning department in October. The club has been in dialogue with the council for a number of months and all going well work on the stand should begin in November and be operational within 12 months."

It's good to see that FOH intends to publish a running total of contributions each month. I would take it a step further and show a running total of all FOH contributions since its inception, which by my reckoning now stands at ?4,675,000

Tynecastle Redevelopment Funding Update

At the date of publishing this blog FoH members have contributed ?625k to the Tynecastle Redevelopment Project, just over 20% of the promised total and in line with schedule. We will continue to include a running total of contributions in future blogs.

scott herbertson

It's good to see that FOH intends to publish a running total of contributions each month. I would take it a step further and show a running total of all FOH contributions since its inception, which by my reckoning now stands at ?4,675,000

Tynecastle Redevelopment Funding Update

At the date of publishing this blog FoH members have contributed ?625k to the Tynecastle Redevelopment Project, just over 20% of the promised total and in line with schedule. We will continue to include a running total of contributions in future blogs.

I agree FF - if you look at Hospitals and churches they have graphic and written targets all the time they are fundraising - people like to know how far we've got and how far to go

I feel a dot counting moment coming on....

Hate is a strong word and that was probably too far.

There are pertinent questions FA which you do contribute to but then there are snidey little digs that you also do on a regular basis. I know you are a contributor to FOH as am I but there is for me a line between open and honest questions and being a grumpy old pain in the ass who looks for a fight in every statement made.

Sometimes you come across as the later and sometimes the former and it can be quite tiresome.

In my opinion.

No update on the legal agreement yet.

Maybe when the planning application is agreed then this will be forthcoming as it will then be a guaranteed project until then its up in the air.

Not sure.

Maybe when the planning application is agreed then this will be forthcoming as it will then be a guaranteed project until then its up in the air.

Not sure.

You could well be right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived