Gordon Strachan - total hypocrate

H J Simpson

H J Simpson

This is a guy who shows no dignity or class in terviews before and after Celtic games and treats the press and sports reporters like sh*te scraped of his shoes (they deserve it right enough but thats not the point).

Yes, along comes a major tournament and the BBC wave a bundle of cash in front of him and he's more than happy to tell the world his footballing opinions.

Total fud!!!

This is a guy who shows no dignity or class in terviews before and after Celtic games and treats the press and sports reporters like sh*te scraped of his shoes (they deserve it right enough but thats not the point).

Yes, along comes a major tournament and the BBC wave a bundle of cash in front of him and he's more than happy to tell the world his footballing opinions.

Total fud!!!

That is why it is worse coming from him. Remembr he worked for the press prior to the Celtic job too!

I think mercenary would be a more fitting description than hypocrite.

I'll settle for ^^^^

bighalders
I think mercenary would be a more fitting description than hypocrite.

He can't be that bad or hypocritical or mercenary, after all the BBC CHOSE to have him there as a pundit.

northfieldhearts

dont worry about. he'll resign as 'Tic boss before the summer is over (he moaned about the season being too long) but chooses to work for bbc instead or taking a break for a few weeks.

Drew Busby !

Total fud!!!

The BBC are shovelling money into his back pocket for his "insights"... he gets to keep up his UK profile by pontificating in the studio... all at licence payers expense in some 5-star hotel ... swanning about the tournament...running his eye over players for sellick...

He might be a total fud but he's no daft ;)

H J Simpson
He can't be that bad or hypocritical or mercenary, after all the BBC CHOSE to have him there as a pundit.

I'm not blaming the BBC, I'm blaming him.

Basicaly he's not interested in dealing with the press / tv which is part of a managers job unless he can line his own back pocket in the process.

hearts_crazy
I'll settle for ^^^^

I'd settle for that any day;)

BTW, when it's Gordon Strapon he should be referred to as hobo ^^^^. The man's a complete bell end.

troonjambo

i think he treats the pathetic scottish pro rangers management media with the CONTEMPT THEY SO RICHLY DESERVE david murrays lapdogs the lot of them and i must confess (dirty secret) that i admire both vlad and GS for there attitude towards them

ps note i said pro management and not the fans look at the way they are backing miller despite every ibrox attending hun wanting him to GTF

Its a short career...

I hope the fans can understand my decision...

It's the only channel I've wanted to work for...

glentoranhearts

It was alleged he was booted out of hibs when looking around for a quick buck:sad:

Miller Jambo 60
It was alleged he was booted out of hibs when looking around for a quick buck:sad:

WEE **** end off

CARROT HEADED wee tube

Miller Jambo 60

Total fud!!!

wee ginga fud

Same applies to o'neill - remember him covering a summer tournament (France?) and slaughtering Scottish football - few months later - tic manager!

Hypocritical *****ebag. :mad:

Archived