Aidey Boothroyd? New Gaffer

eastyhmfc87

eastyhmfc87

Just seeking your oppinions about him as our next manager.

Things getting a bit stale for him at Watford

Seemed to enjoy his time as a Hearts player

Has plenty of ability and passion.

cheers

Adrian%20Boothroyd.jpg

Geoff Kilpatrick

He's been my choice for manager for ages.

However, I can't see it. I can't see anyone outside the 'circle of trust' being appointed.

Slightly concerning would be the more than passing resemblance to Paul Lambert in the above photo.

hunnybunny

As a Watford excile and avid Hearts supporter - could it get any better? Seen the club as a player and experience as a manager - as good as its gets!:)

Decent Manager, tactical nouse, and knows a bit about the Scottish game. While I'd love to see him at Hearts, can't see it...

said that about Fysass though! :-)

Two reasons why Boothroyd will never be our next manager ...

Boothroyd doesn't fit the mould of the type of manager VR is looking for - he is too traditional in the British style of manager.

Boothroyd would never come - a serious drop in salary and with ambitions of returning to the Premiership it would be a drop down in his eyes.

If he did come it would please me no end however.

HB, that guy ticks all the boxes for me - before coming over here, I lived in Watford (Herga Court) for about 6 months - totally loved it! Saw one friendly game - the pitch is so near the fan's!:cool:

As a Watford excile and avid Hearts supporter - could it get any better? Seen the club as a player and experience as a manager - as good as its gets!:)

Not for me.

Who do you want? Frail? Korabochka? Mourihno?

Scooby Doog

Why on earth would he leave a club in the top half dozen of the Championship to come to Hearts?

Not a chance in hell of it happening.

Robbo27_22
Who do you want? Frail? Korabochka? Mourihno?

Nope but don't fancy him as manager. Did you see the slide Watford hit last year?

Sorry for having an opinion.

I know several season ticket holders at Watford and spoke to one today and raised this subject.

His reply was "there's not a cats chance in Hell that Aidy would leave Watford for Hearts."

I tend to agree. He's highly respected at the club and I can't envisage him making the move from Watford.

He's also been told funds are available for transfers and the board are supporting him all the way.

Archived