Watt 'simulation' appeal successful - yellow rescinded (title updated)

Homme

We also did get a penalty later in the game.

Watt was clipped but he didn't need to go all swan-like and try to take off, ref made a mistake and the yellow card has been rescinded. What else do people expect? :lol:

Yeah

Might go back to getting more penalties.

Neilson made a good point about how we have players who run with the ball into the box.

The issue I had was Thompson not spotting the foul but maybe it is hard. Watt has such good strength and balance don't think he can easily go down hence perhaps his 'dive'.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not forget we should have had another one when Rossi was fouled, so that is two incorrect decisions that went against us, and could have cost us.

Lincon Premier

Regret so say it but it will only get worse as the season goes on if Sevco are not pushing for second. Whoever is between Sevco and Celtic will suffer with poor decisions and red cards.

alicante jambo

Good news this and well done to hearts for appealing.I genuinly thought he dived when i first seen it.Nice to get a wee bit rub of the green here.

Good news this and well done to hearts for appealing.I genuinly thought he dived when i first seen it.Nice to get a wee bit rub of the green here.

Hardly a rub of the green when it should have been a penalty.

Regret so say it but it will only get worse as the season goes on if Sevco are not pushing for second. Whoever is between Sevco and Celtic will suffer with poor decisions and red cards.

Oh dear....

Am I the only one who seen Muirhead have the shirt almost ripped off his back in the box in the second half as well? Another stonewall penalty that was missed

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who seen Muirhead have the shirt almost ripped off his back in the box in the second half as well? Another stonewall penalty that was missed

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Have a word, the puir wee ref had the sun in his eyes!.........his assistant however.......

Bent!

This in bucket fulls. In fact it may continue tomorrow. The brotherhood of refs will band together. I await more poor decisions, we have already seen a few this season.

Twice now we've had proved wrong decisions by refs, I await with baited breath that a ref will get punished for poor judgment. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived