Freesat HD box

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

Has anyone got a Freesat HD box ?

If so can you install them yourself easily enough.Thinking of getting one as im just aint into paying Sky ?200-?300 for a box and still have to pay extra tenner a month on my subscription.

Sexton Hardcastle

Im thinking of buying one. My tv has freeview built in but we dont recieve free view before or after the switch over. Apparently getting it through the current sky dish is possible. Used to have sky but now just have the freebies. Dont want to buy it to not recieve it tho.

vegas-voss
Im thinking of buying one. My tv has freeview built in but we dont recieve free view before or after the switch over. Apparently getting it through the current sky dish is possible. Used to have sky but now just have the freebies. Dont want to buy it to not recieve it tho.

Yeah i have Sky but i just want to buy the Freesat box for the HD without subscription.But i don't know how easy it is to fit in.

ps you will be able to get Freesat whereever you stay as it is the same satellite as sky use

Sexton Hardcastle

yea i read up on it earlier. think il go for it. If you buy the right box its basically sky plus, for a fraction of the prize.

Professor.Arturo

At the moment Setanta and one or two others are not on Freesat. The 2 or 3 channels that broadcast in HD for free will be broadcasting in HD on Freeview from next year...according to the Freeview website.

Archived