Well the Sevco supporters

John Findlay

Will be demanding Warburton's head on the radio phone ins and the Daily Record's hotline. Please Dave King. Keep him.

A Rangers fan I know who actually goes to the games has been saying since the middle of last season that Warburtons honeymoon was over!!

Said the defence was a shambles and needed sorted!

He saw this result coming tbf to him.

Hard to blame Warburton solely.

Rangers problem is, they're spending and recruiting like title contenders before they've earned the right to actually be considered title contenders.

Hard to blame Warburton solely.

Rangers problem is, they're spending and recruiting like title contenders before they've earned the right to actually be considered title contenders.

Warburton has completely misunderstood Scottish football. His recruitment this summer has been beyond negligent.

It's great.

alicante jambo

Sevco supporters are horrible people.Get it right up them and i hope we pish all over them this season.Spending thousands every week on guys like barton/senderos/krankjaer its only going one way.King isnt going to put in one bolt into sevco long may they suffer.

Will be demanding Warburton's head on the radio phone ins and the Daily Record's hotline. Please Dave King. Keep him.

They've no choice but to keep him, can't afford the pay-off.  maybe punt him onto gardening leave like they did Fat sally, and promote Weir.  That would be hilarious!!

Son Of Anarchy

There's pics doing the rounds of them wrecking the inside of the stadium. Absolute vermin

Yip. Have to say it though, over exuberance ;)

They are blaming a lack of funding from King.

:rofl:

Living within their means for the first time is driving them insane.

I'm not even sure they are to be honest.

They have just signed complete shite.

The whole thing is a farce from Rangers fans thinking they are a good team to to the idiots of the Green Brigade who are equally stupid in their pathetic nonsense

How they can they not understand that they are spending millions more than Aberdeen and us, both of Celtic closest rivals last year. They still seem to think that if it's not a Sinclair type 3m pound signing then it's not good enough. With the money they're already invested in that squad they should be finishing 2nd and given they don't have any European ties, they probably should be really close to Celtic. Crazy.

To be fair, it's their first ever league defeat from Celtic. :)

To be fair, it's their first ever league defeat from Celtic. :)

:sunny: 

They're taking it well, then.

8f289c4ed9e38a3cd474fa517efd7eff.jpg

692bc0be31d5b7a4ed95d6620bff9b39.jpg

b10fd1d470189701b0d5d6e9cee42d87.jpg

After which goal did this occur?..............     Hope theirs adequate security when they visit Tynecastle

Jambo, Goodbye

Just thinking that Dean, hope Celtic hire the most expensive tradesmen they can find before sending the bill to the "big hoose".

So glad to have them back in Scottish football's top flight.  Real credit to the league, world famous and all that.

After which goal did this occur?.............. Hope theirs adequate security when they visit Tynecastle

Wonder if this will get sufficient media attention?

I'm going for:

Hibs fan installed Celtic roof and it almost falls on unsuspecting Rangers fans

Or

Hearts fans sneak into old firm game and wreck Celtic park toilets

alicante jambo

Wonder if this will get sufficient media attention?

I'm going for:

Hibs fan installed Celtic roof and it almost falls on unsuspecting Rangers fans

Or

Hearts fans sneak into old firm game and wreck Celtic park toilets

Haha brilliant.

Ceiling grid and tiles will be expensive. Although must be hard as diamond to rip out a 600.... :-P

They are blaming a lack of funding from King.

Living within their means for the first time is driving them insane.

Are they though? Can any Scottish side not in Europe, afford to have a couple of ?20,000+ per week players not to mention the ones that are ?10,000+.

This season they'll be lucky to get top 3, and they'll be in a financial mess again. :jjyay:

Bazzas right boot

Practical query, destroy all the toilets, where do you piss?

Might be some, egg water damage as well.

They're taking it well, then.

8f289c4ed9e38a3cd474fa517efd7eff.jpg

692bc0be31d5b7a4ed95d6620bff9b39.jpg

b10fd1d470189701b0d5d6e9cee42d87.jpg

Are these genuine pictures? That last one doesn't seem right to me with aircon vents etc hanging down.

Lincon Premier

Don't do social media so could someone post more pics? Hope Queen Ann further restricts numbers when the bigot twins come to Tynie.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

And they are shocked to get a summons over the cup final. Touch of Karma for the other cheek though

Bazzas right boot

On the bears den...

My wee laddie cane back, dad I can't go, there's no toilets left.

I wondered what he meant...

Classic

Bazzas right boot

Are these genuine pictures? That last one doesn't seem right to me with aircon vents etc hanging down.

That's what I noticed was wrong as well. Everything else seems in place and ok.....

That's what I noticed was wrong as well. Everything else seems in place and ok.....

:)

I'm not having it, there's no way there's that many sinks in Glasgow!

Archived