genuine jambos

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

why is it if you don,t agree with the way romanov runs our club your a hobo? i think one of the rules on here should be you gotta disclose your name,address and seat number then we weed out the hobos.

rudi must stay
why is it if you don,t agree with the way romanov runs our club your a hobo? i think one of the rules on here should be you gotta disclose your name,address and seat number then we weed out the hobos.

what if they are in a different country and can't get to the games? :confused:

Guest jambomickey

aint got a problem with that my seats in t2 row 3 seat number 4, been there years and will be there for years to come, we may be split as far as romanov is concerned but one thing we all got in common is our passion for the jambos

The People's Chimp

I don't agree with the way romanov runs our club and i'm a hobo.

I nominate you for thread of the week.

maroonlegions

you got a computer in yer caravan then.:hobofish::107years:;)

You have spelt fud wrong. :P

Guest jambomickey

dazo i,m sitting next to someone who knows you very well and i,ll introduce myself personally very shortly

jamboinglasgow

wait, so if like me you dont have a season ticket due to location and prior commitments (though I would love to go every week) then I am not a jambo in your eyes, hmmmm. Can I just say my location at Hearts U19 matches at riccarton then.

Pants Shaton

New members who begin their JKB life by starting controversial threads, mostly about VR, reek of Hobotude and should be treated as such until proven otherwise.

Kindly depart this forum soon as we Jambos have a bad enough superiority complex as it is without people like you feeding it further.

Nucky Thompson
aint got a problem with that my seats in t2 row 3 seat number 4
You obviously just plucked that number from the air:rolleyes: The rows go up in letters like A,B,C:) You'll have to try harder:mw_tease:

Dirk Diggler
You obviously just plucked that number from the air:rolleyes: The rows go up in letters like A,B,C:) You'll have to try harder:mw_tease:

Seeing as he's had the same seat for years and will have his seat for many more years, I'll assume he already has his season ticket for next season....

It'll be easy for him to tell us what point 12 is under the 'Conditions of Use 2008-09' at the front of the season ticket book I presume?

I actually have no reason to doubt him (Although I haven't been paying much attention lately tbh) It would seem others do doubt his credibility though. This should prove it either way unless he has a Wife/Partner/Brother/Sister/Son/Daughter etc who is a ST holder at Tynecastle. :confused:

Charlie-Brown

There is no seat at Tynecastle that is T2 Row 3 Seat 4..........(2,3,4) you must think people zip up the back.......

Guest jambomickey

i have indeed renewed and number 12 is as follows the club reserves the right to undertake spot checks at anytime of the season ticket book to ensure validity. my seat is t2 row c seat number 4 and i,m right behind the home dug out

Dirk Diggler
i have indeed renewed and number 12 is as follows the club reserves the right to undertake spot checks at anytime of the season ticket book to ensure validity. my seat is t2 row c seat number 4 and i,m right behind the home dug out

That a boy.

;)

Guest jambomickey

we may have a difference of opinion as far as the running of the club concerned but we all passionate about hearts

kennygarland1

You missed out DOB and national insurance number:)

Chris Benoit

are you still greeting about that? read your post yesterday moaning about Burley leaving no wonder folk were calling you a hobo i read it and thought you were one of the jokers from methadone.net out on a fishing trip! :hobofish:

it's been nearly 3 years bud get over it!

dazo i,m sitting next to someone who knows you very well and i,ll introduce myself personally very shortly

I can hardly contain the excitement. :)

Guest jambomickey

can assure you i,m no hobo ave supported hearts long before many on here were born, used to run the mayfield and gorebridge supporters bus and then travelled on the danderhall bus up until i started taking the car.

Guest jambomickey

i,m just new on here mate, i thought thats what we were supposed to do? i gave my opinion and others didn,t agree, but that doesn,t make me a hobo. i,ll support hearts till the day i die but ave no time for romanov and this paranoid lying regime

m

aint got a problem with that my seats in t2 row 3 seat number 4, been there years and will be there for years to come, we may be split as far as romanov is concerned but one thing we all got in common is our passion for the jambos

Have you not heard that we're getting a new stand?

Archived