(NON Hearts obviously)Man City going for it

kearney19

BangkokHearts

He is minted thanks to being totally corrupt and dishonest.

Romanov might be a nutter but this guy is a human rights abuser and wannabe dictator.

cosanostra

Jo - what a brilliant name for a Brazilian.

Almost as good as Fred.

Never seen the guy play but I look forward to seeing him next season on sky.

ScottishSandstorm

Why on earth did Dunne leave this team? Jo isn't worth 20 million but Man City are looking to throw away cash to try to become the next Chelsea.

Jo is an excellent player, seen him a couple of times on TV but Ronaldinho, not sure if he will go but on supposidly 200k a week Man City are going to offer him? Jeso!

rudi must stay

Next week...

disappointing if true, have heard he's a great player. how much is he going for?

Walter Bishop
Has Branny signed for them yet...

No if you listen to his Bro(agent or whatever he is ) he will be at Real Madrid next!!!!

No if you listen to his Bro(agent or whatever he is ) he will be at Real Madrid next!!!!

Not yet. But soon. Now is time for football, not for bla-bla. If you like ballkan football music - after 15 minutes: Austria - Croatia. And don't worry so much for Branny- is summer time...And!!! Agent is dad. I'm unofficial PR!!!

Ryan Gosling
Jo is an excellent player, seen him a couple of times on TV but Ronaldinho, not sure if he will go but on supposidly 200k a week Man City are going to offer him? Jeso!

Is this a Spanish word?

Or is it a new "hip" term I'm not yet familiar with?

Imeantasong
Jo - what a brilliant name for a Brazilian.

Almost as good as Fred.

Never seen the guy play but I look forward to seeing him next season on sky.

Brazil's front line, Jo and Fred :)

Exotic.

jamboinglasgow
He is minted thanks to being totally corrupt and dishonest.

Romanov might be a nutter but this guy is a human rights abuser and wannabe dictator.

was lucky enough 2 years ago to spend a few days in Bangkok, and was shown around those days by a family friend who is a massive hobo (on a side note spent the days before in Brisbane also staying with a family of hibs fans, too much green) anyway he had been there for a over a year teaching English and he explained Thaksin to me and the guys a crook like you said, how he is allowed to own a football club in this country I do not understand. The fact he makes Vlad seem almost normal is worrying. Think the biggest sign of the hatered the Thai have for him is the fact no one was angry when the army took power in fact it was more cheering.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Maybe they will be able to sort out his attitude and work ethic.;)

Is this a Spanish word?

Or is it a new "hip" term I'm not yet familiar with?

it is a word most associated with Isa fae still game:p

I've come to the conclusion that you talk a load of BS.

You claim Jo is an excellent player having watched him twice on TV, yet dismiss Dos Santos as not very good; despite being one of the most exciting young talents in European football, and certainly the best thing to come out of Mexico in a decade.

I've come to the conclusion that you talk a load of BS.

What took you so long ?

What took you so long ?

;) I seem to have been giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It's remarkable to think he's the same age as me. Some of the things he posts, as a 19 year old, come accross asthough he's 12.

Archived