Trapped in a toilet

Ibrahim Tall

What ? Eh ? Why ? How ? 

But most of all ..................... GET YOUR OWN EFFING PHONE OUT OF THE PIT OF DOOM !!!

:wtf:             :hartley:

If someone had told me this sort of thing would happen in Europe, I'd have said Norway.

He was just wanting to experience the closest thing to the Easter Rd match day atmosphere without actually going, pretty close I'd say.

Disappointed :(

when I seen the thread title I thought the op was going to be stuck in the toilet and asking for help.

scott herbertson

The craziest thing to me is he was claustrophobic - why on earth would you climb into a toilet if you are claustrophobic - ???

"I panicked because I hate confined spaces,"

"To make matters worse, Mr Berntsen Larsen quickly threw up after entering the tank, which was standing room only."

That's a shame, I'm sure he could have done with a lie down in the thigh-deep pish and shit.

Silvery_Moon

"To make matters worse, Mr Berntsen Larsen quickly threw up after entering the tank, which was standing room only."

That's a shame, I'm sure he could have done with a lie down in the thigh-deep pish and shit.

:rofl: folk on the bus wondering why I am laughing.

Disappointed :(

when I seen the thread title I thought the op was going to be stuck in the toilet and asking for help.

Likewise.

Archived