Livi

Hearts of Vladland

Hearts of Vladland
Are you sure it wasn't four for a pound?

Nope the old owners wouldn't part with less than a pound

The Old Tolbooth

The Italians taking over are deluded!

They want crowds of 5000 to turn up for their promotion push next season, and when they apparently get to the SPL, they want double that!

Oh dear!

Hagar the Horrible
The Italians taking over are deluded!

They want crowds of 5000 to turn up for their promotion push next season, and when they apparently get to the SPL, they want double that!

Oh dear!

They can want?

thats the second time Livi have been sold for a ?1 not gone up value much then, Still thats L25m Lira on old money? or E1.25

Livi ara pasta there best, will their fans now take burning scooters to games now?

Livi have just been sold for a pound :dribble::4_1_72:

Are you from Peebles?

This happened days ago!

Rawrrrrrrr

I assume the new owners also bought the debt so whilst the actual fee is only a ?1 its likely to cost the new owners a lot more to get them to an operable state

Its not unusual for heavily debt leveraged firms to be sold for nominal amounts but also the new owners to assume the debt

For example someone could buy hearts for a ?1 but as part of the deal be obligated to repay the massive debt so therefore the deal is worth far more than the ?1 headlined

Hearts of Vladland
Are you from Peebles?

This happened days ago!

No I just never knew it was a pound

The Comedian

The Italians where ripped off all the same, never worth a quid.

Actually Ken Bates sold/bought Chelsea of a pound. Delete as required as I can't remember.

Gigolo-Aunt
The Italians where ripped off all the same, never worth a quid.

Actually Ken Bates sold/bought Chelsea of a pound. Delete as required as I can't remember.

He bought Chelsea for a pound.

They can want?

thats the second time Livi have been sold for a ?1 not gone up value much then, Still thats L25m Lira on old money? or E1.25

Livi ara pasta there best, will their fans now take burning scooters to games now?

Rubbish! Promotion should be a Pisa cake now :)

Ray Winstone

With the 400,000 debts they are agreeing to pay does that not technically make the deal worth 400,001 as Flynn is having that taken off his hands?

vegas-voss

Getting former Georgia and Lithuanian youth coach Roberto Landi as there manager.

Rawrrrrrrr

The new owner apparently is quoted as saying we have watched mr romanov at hearts and that is not the way we will be doing things:eek:

He bought Chelsea for a pound.

Correct. And now Chelsea FC is one of the major forces in European football. :)

Ray Winstone

I thought they were bringing Davie Hay back as manager.

Rawrrrrrrr
I thought they were bringing Davie Hay back as manager.

Executive manager apparently, sounds like a DOF/Campbell Ogilvie type roll, with a head coach for the day to day football side of things

Ray Winstone
Executive manager apparently, sounds like a DOF/Campbell Ogilvie type roll, with a head coach for the day to day football side of things

Bring back the poet!

shaun.lawson
Correct. And now Chelsea FC is one of the major forces in European football. :)

But not the force - nae luck, eh? ;) And Ken 'electric fences' Bates left Chelsea on the verge of administration: what a hero!

Archived