Well done Robbie and players

glastonbury jambo

glastonbury jambo

Happy to eat my words , what a great result , im bouncing!!

well done Cowie, Sammon, Nicholson.....Great stuff!!

Michael_Jackson

Let's just remember that this team has already been beaten by Partick, Alloa and Ross County. Great result and it will give the guys confidence, however let's see how we do against the teams that aren't complete dug shite.

Let's just remember that this team has already been beaten by Partick, Alloa and Ross County. Great result and it will give the guys confidence, however let's see how we do against the teams that aren't complete dug shite.

It's not easy to beat any team 5-1.

Totally the type of negative reply expected from you.

:spoton:

A very encouraging result today. I'm not going to start pissing in my pants just yet but it's certainly a big step in the right direction.

alicante jambo

Great result.The boys needed that.I said we were so unlucky against celtic.Shouldve beat the sheep but got a decent draw were now off and running.

Setiously?weve beaten problaby the worst team in the league this season,This is a typical Robbie Neilson result but when the crunch comes his bottle and our shan performances in important games will continue.

Michael_Jackson

I don't think my post was negative.

******* idiots, and undercover vermin. Only two types of people to be upset after today.

:vrface:

I don't think my post was negative.

Play up a bad performance, play down a good performance.

It seems to be your M.O.

Setiously?weve beaten problaby the worst team in the league this season,This is a typical Robbie Neilson result but when the crunch comes his bottle and our shan performances in important games will continue.

Have you ever posted anything remotely positive in all your time on Kickback?

Great result.....could not make the game today........5-1 rings a bell...good result for hibs too

RealMaroonCF

Have you ever posted anything remotely positive in all your time on Kickback?

The only positivity you'll get from him is if he went with one if Freddie mercurys boyfriends then nipped for a vd test

Best ignored. Hobo esque pessimism.

Clown

MacDonald Jardine

Great result.....could not make the game today........5-1 rings a bell...good result for hibs too

Were you through in Paisley?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Great result today. Its time for the admin to weed out all the trolls. Start with Michael Jackson cause that guy`s obviously a *****.

julienbrellier

******* idiots, and undercover vermin. Only two types of people to be upset after today.

:vrface:

this.  I have a few Hibs mates that are raging after the result.  pretty pathetic given there's probably only a handful of Hearts fans that know how they are doing in the 2nd tier

Gordon Ramsay

We played well against Celtic.

I'm not a Neilson fan but that's a ridiculous comment.

Great performance. That's the part to take from this as well as result obviously.

We looked balanced in midfield.

Cool at the back and liked the way the forwards worked and linked up.

Can only beat what's in front of you. The "Don" was outstanding.

Great confidence booster all round.

Do you need a hug? You're so disappointed.

the stone rose

Fair play to you, a sensational performance first time in a while I'll be looking forward to sportscene tomorrow.

Can't see Sportscene in the tv planner for tomorrow. Anyone know when it's on?

We played well against Celtic and were unlucky, probably the better side against Aberdeen.

Yes ICT are probably relegation candidates but a 5-1 win will give the guy some confidence to get a run going. Credit where credit is due, we went infront and put the game to bed, that is how we should play most weeks.

Bridge of Djoum

Just do one.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This industrial football will never catch on. I agree with Lambretta same again next week away.

Just a word to the roasters though, you don't usually beat decent teams 5 1. Only wee teams

the stone rose

Can't see Sportscene in the tv planner for tomorrow. Anyone know when it's on?

Ignore, I see it now. made mistake of seeing if on BBC 2 HD.

Son Of Anarchy

Look what the cat dragged in :)

Great result and just what we needed. Said Cowie would prove vital this season. Watt did everything but score but will soon I'm sure. Really happy tonight.

Happy to eat my words , what a great result , im bouncing!!

well done Cowie, Sammon, Nicholson.....Great stuff!!

Spot on. Me too. Great all round performance. One observation, Paterson is not by any means the finished article and we should take any reasonable offer from Wigan.

Clerry Jambo

Cheer up ya mug

the stone rose

Why isn't Sportscene shown in HD?

Might just be BT TV, as it doesn't have BBC 2 Scotland in HD, IIRC Virgin media does have it in HD and i think Sky does as well.

I'm a Robbie critic but today I loved the high tempo performance that I've wanted to see, huge difference when you have mobility up front.

Hopefully we can keep it up and he sends them out to play like that every week.

jambo in iraq

The irony of your post is astounding. For those that get somewhat confused, Buster's post rather than mine is an example of trolling.

actually, this is not trolling, he is calling you exactly what you clearly are. No ambiguity, no trying to get a reaction. Just a simple statement of fact!!

Michael_Jackson

actually, this is not trolling, he is calling you exactly what you clearly are. No ambiguity, no trying to get a reaction. Just a simple statement of fact!!

And what is that, it seems to be starred out for me....

jambo in iraq

And what is that, it seems to be starred out for me....

well that probably says a lot more about you! like someone said before...just do one and **** off back to hobos.net

Michael_Jackson

well that probably says a lot more about you! like someone said before...just do one and **** off back to hobos.net

Ah that old chestnut. Oke Doke.

the big show

Fantastic performance movement was superb and 3 or 4 stand outs to boot . Now lets keep it going and also we should fear no one . Also a mention to Jack Hamilton with a superb 1st half save . In my opinion if we get in 2 more quality players then we can give it a right go playing in this manner and tempo . Credit were credit is due well done HMFC .

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'm a Robbie critic but today I loved the high tempo performance that I've wanted to see, huge difference when you have mobility up front.

Hopefully we can keep it up and he sends them out to play like that every week.

Better players that have been well recruited. Defence needs some work still

The irony of your post is astounding. For those that get somewhat confused, Buster's post rather than mine is an example of trolling.

Your actually more of a weirdo than michael jackson ever was. Your the JKB scare the bairns.

Michael_Jackson

Your actually more of a weirdo than michael jackson ever was. Your the JKB scare the bairns.

:lol: The abuse i'm taking for what is a reasonable post is astounding. I've followed Hearts everywhere and it baffles me that opinion on here is so far removed from the opinions of those that were in, for example, Tallinn.

Archived