Roland Linz

p-a-u-l-1-9-9-2

p-a-u-l-1-9-9-2

sorry if already posted

Setanta are linking us with this guy

info from wikipedia says he was the leauges top scorer with Austrian wein in 2006 then in the top five scorers with boavista

last year he scored 5 goals in the uefa cup with braga

markletissier

it's all just speculation but he'll be on the tube at 5 oclock today so i'll keep an eye out for him.

cosanostra

This was in the Sun a couple of weeks ago.

It said his club rated him at ?1m so i think the chances of us signing him are zero.

Did anyone see him play the other day? All he did was throw himself to the ground everytime a player came near him. Not the kind of player I want to see at Tynie.

Did anyone see him play the other day? All he did was throw himself to the ground everytime a player came near him. Not the kind of player I want to see at Tynie.

No siree, no players at all at Tynecastle prone to falling over. God forbid we should ever have a player who would simulate.

Griclesfield

judging by this .... him and pinilla would get on well .....

Austria's misfiring striker Roland Linz has had to fight off rumours of being distracted by affairs of the heart after failing to score against Croatia. After splitting with swimmer Fabienne Nadarajah, he has been linked in the Viennese press with Miss Styria 2007. "I am not in love with her, I am single," he hit back. "I am angry." (The Guardian)

MISFIRING .... sounds like exactly what were looking for, get him signed up vlad.

The boy was a joke. Not saying that Hearts do not have players that dive. Just the fact that I dont want another one coming to Tynie to do the same. The fact that the Euros have been so poor so far is to do with the players throwing themselves on the ground every two mins.

You can ask him yourself on the UEFA website today, live webchat

I was going to, but UEFA take an age to send out their registration email.

Did anyone do it?

Say What Again
judging by this .... him and pinilla would get on well .....

Austria's misfiring striker Roland Linz has had to fight off rumours of being distracted by affairs of the heart after failing to score against Croatia. After splitting with swimmer Fabienne Nadarajah, he has been linked in the Viennese press with Miss Styria 2007. "I am not in love with her, I am single," he hit back. "I am angry." (The Guardian)

He'll need to raise his game. No way would Pinilla plow her

oped028.jpg

:P;)

He'll need to raise his game. No way would Pinilla plow her

oped028.jpg

:P;)

So thats where Marco was this season.

Archived