USB Charger

Medico

Going on holiday on Monday and I just realised the only way I have to charge my mp3 player(not an ipod) is through a USB cable.

Does anyone know where I could get a USB charger? Don't know if thats actually what it would be called, but basically just a plug with a USB port.

Going on holiday on Monday and I just realised the only way I have to charge my mp3 player(not an ipod) is through a USB cable.

Does anyone know where I could get a USB charger? Don't know if thats actually what it would be called, but basically just a plug with a USB port.

You can buy them out of Argos or Currys hope this is of help.

coppercrutch

I have got one with changeable plugs for various countries. USB Power adaptor Very useful. You get 4 plugs with it. Think it is an ipod compatible thing but works for all USB. I got it in comet or something like that.

Something like the below and you can change the plug type by just slipping it in or out. Ooh er missues,.

USB_Power_Adapter_Travel_Charger_For_Ipod_Zune_MP3_MP4.jpg

Thanks a lot mate! :)

Your Welcome, I knew you could buy them as I had to buy one for my Mum a few years back to charge her MP3 player.

coppercrutch
Your Welcome, I knew you could buy them as I had to buy one for my Mum a few years back to charge her MP3 player.

You sure it was for an MP3 player...........:rolleyes:

Yes I am Sure :)

Normally you would charge your mp3 player with fire wire via your computer hard drive.If you dont have access to a pc then the adaptor posted above looks the business.

Normally you would charge your mp3 player with fire wire via your computer hard drive.If you dont have access to a pc then the adaptor posted above looks the business.

Only if you have an iPod, Firewire is pretty unused on PC's apart from for video cameras and some external sound devices.

Archived