It is annoying

Hearts of Vladland

Pants Shaton
I want news or rumours on a manager i'm getting really bored :mad::P

Mixu was appointed some months ago.

Harry Palmer

:booze:

Mixu was appointed some months ago.

Is he the new 'JC'? Bringer of flair and other things that I do not have an imagination to dream up but hopefully, someone will be able to introduce them to those persons' that are ignorant of the 'footballing way' like myself.

Sorry too much :booze:

Charlie-Brown

Hearts manager next season if you believe all the rumours will be anyone from Jefferies, Levein, B.Brown, S.Clark, P.Sturrock, S.Pressley, B.Davies, Frail, Y.Puntus, S.Girsovicius, V.Romanov............

Gigolo-Aunt
Hearts manager next season if you believe all the rumours will be anyone from Jefferies, Levein, B.Brown, S.Clark, P.Sturrock, S.Pressley, B.Davies, Frail, Y.Puntus, S.Girsovicius, V.Romanov............

We have tried the last name on your list, never worked.

:)

Charlie-Brown

Luzhny is an interesting name - Our DOF Korobochka previously managed SC Tavriya Simferopol in the Ukranian Premier League and in the Soviet era played at SKA Odessa also in Ukraine.

Only a Game
I want news or rumours on a manager i'm getting really bored :mad::P

I'll give you a rumour then.

We are going back in for Mark McGhee this week. Reynolds has been sold to Rangers, despite Boyle assuring him that players wouldnt be sold whilst Motherwell were still in Europe.

McGhee has called Campbell Ogilvie yesterday and they are meeting at a hotel just outside Edinburgh tomorrow at lunchtime.

Source : Gary Mackay who I spoke to less than an hour ago (Berra is OFF by the way)

Toxteth O'Grady

We are going back in for Mark McGhee this week. Reynolds has been sold to Rangers, despite Boyle assuring him that players wouldnt be sold whilst Motherwell were still in Europe.

McGhee has called Campbell Ogilvie yesterday and they are meeting at a hotel just outside Edinburgh tomorrow at lunchtime.

Source : Gary Mackay who I spoke to less than an hour ago (Berra is OFF by the way)

Could be something in this - Oh no here we go again

"Rangers will make an increased offer for Motherwell defender Mark Reynolds after having a near ?1m offer rejected. (Sunday Times)"

Hearts of Vladland

:dribble::)

Chad Sexington

Now THATS a freakin rumour. :)

I would love it if it were true but I cant see it.

In fact I'm not even going to think about it. I'm not over the last McGhee thread yet. :confused:

Only a Game
Now THATS a freakin rumour. :)

I would love it if it were true but I cant see it.

In fact I'm not even going to think about it. I'm not over the last McGhee thread yet. :confused:

The OP asked for a rumour. I merely gave him one.

Dont get all excited by the fact that I made it sound like a good one.

Although I do have a sneaking personal feeling that McGhee is not yet beyond our clutches.

What would they need to meet about?

I think OAG completely made up his little tale to satisfy the OP urge for a rumour. :)

Dirk Diggler
I think OAG completely made up his little tale to satisfy the OP urge for a rumour. :)

Yep, just noticed his post above mine.

Crackin rumour though.

Only a Game

Shamefully I did indeed. It seems not everybody got it though................Apologies.

Chad Sexington
The OP asked for a rumour. I merely gave him one.

Dont get all excited by the fact that I made it sound like a good one.

Although I do have a sneaking personal feeling that McGhee is not yet beyond our clutches.

You swine.

I dare to dream for a second...then you crush me like a bug. ;)

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Hearts today made an ambitious attempt at making Dick Advocaat their new boss.

Representatives of Hearts majority share holder Vladamir Romanov's bank (Ukio bankas) met with Advocaat in Moscow hoping to lour the Dutchman to tynecastle . Reportedly offering Advocaat ?500.000 a year to become boss with a war chest of ?10 million.

No one at Hearts was available for comment.

Chad Sexington

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Hearts today made an ambitious attempt at making Dick Advocaat their new boss.

Representatives of Hearts majority share holder Vladamir Romanov's bank (Ukio bankas) met with Advocaat in Moscow hoping to lour the Dutchman to tynecastle . Reportedly offering Advocaat ?500.000 a year to become boss with a war chest of ?10 million.

No one at Hearts was available for comment.

Wow.

Not only is that one totally unbelievable but it's got made up words in it.

Wow.

Not only is that one totally unbelievable but it's got made up words in it.

Just bad Translation i think . :)

The sooner it gets sorted the better as we're losing out on good prospects. It should be US that's trying to sign people like Mark Reynolds not that lot! There's plenty good players about but no doubt by the time MadVlad gets his finger out his backside, all the best ones'll be gone. Mark Reynolds, Ross McCormack, Darren Barr, Scott Arfield & Thomas Scobbie at Falkirk. Why not try and get Allan Gow from Rangers? another example of players jumping on the old firm bandwagon and letting their career's go down the pan. I'd even go for Marius Nicolae at Inverness! (isn't he playing in Euro2008?) I'm not saying we should be signing every one of them but if we had a decent scouting system doing a proper job, we might have something to look forward to. Expect some 12th hour signings on the last day of the transfer window...as usual!

Dirk Diggler
Would the rumoured-only Oleg Luzhny satisfy the Jan 1st criteria?

Who is he NMH?

Done a quick search but couldn't find much.

Would the rumoured-only Oleg Luzhny satisfy the Jan 1st criteria?

No because he is not a experienced football manager. Not saying he is good, bad or whatever.

jamboinglasgow

on a side note, I find it astonshing that Boyle promised McGhee that he would sell no players this summer (sunday times,) surely he must of realised that a few of them will attract attention and with Rangers having a massive transfer budget from the revenues of the European campaign surely he thought that they may come with an offer too good to refuse.

nice rumour by the way OaG, if only it was true:rolleyes:

just a heads up that JJ is already back from hols so whoever said he comes back this weekend is a FIBBER!!

rudi_is_a_goal_machine

not heard anything linking him to the club but.......sam allardyce was spotted at tesco in corstorphine yesterday filling up his car!

Archived