all of these players are on a free

reckon they could do a good job even for a year or 2

Rawrrrrrrr
davie weir barry nicholson mark kerr stan varga

No, Meh,Meh, no

Wouldnt mind ross wallace or liam miller

neitha would aii but aint they stil deserving off a transfer fee just seems like were cutting back and it only be bosmans that well get

neitha would aii but aint they stil deserving off a transfer fee just seems like were cutting back and it only be bosmans that well get

Seriously.

What?

Seriously.

What?

"I wouldn't be averse to signing those particular players either. However due to rumoured financial constraints we shan't be going for those players as they are contractually obliged to their current employers. I believe we shall instead be seeking out of contract chaps who can be found and employed due to the Jean-Marc Bosman European court Of Human Rights result."

Hope this helps.

WTF ?

299003724_197ee38f55.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGvV0dfHzmfiq64-39CB5BUSjHB4w

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Sigh.

It's not your fault mate but I really despair of the schools system these days. It seems like all "youngsters" write/type in this way, with little or no ability to spell or even use the correct words! It's sad to see.

ok its not just youngsters i also know alot of adults in 30s and 40s that do it nowadays maybe people need 2 catch up with the times somewhat and maybe realise we have moved on. and if people do not know what a bosman deal is then thats not my problem they no nothing about football

maybe people need 2 catch up with the times somewhat and maybe realise we have moved on.

Until such times as that is the school approved style of english I will continue to attempt correct spelling and grammar.

Sorry to be old fashioned.

"I wouldn't be averse to signing those particular players either. However due to rumoured financial constraints we shan't be going for those players as they are contractually obliged to their current employers. I believe we shall instead be seeking out of contract chaps who can be found and employed due to the Jean-Marc Bosman European court Of Human Rights result."

Hope this helps.

It does. Thanks.

ok its not just youngsters i also know alot of adults in 30s and 40s that do it nowadays maybe people need 2 catch up with the times somewhat and maybe realise we have moved on. and if people do not know what a bosman deal is then thats not my problem they no nothing about football

Moved on to what? Illegible typing and spelling? More often than not its MORE difficult to type like that, and even harder to read. Its sad that younger people all get tarred with the same brush because a few cant speak or write in any form of legible English.

And no one questioned what a Bosman deal was.

Grrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

Until such times as that is the school approved style of english I will continue to attempt correct spelling and grammar.

Sorry to be old fashioned.

Aii me2 roflmao.

kthanxbaii

General Posting Rules:

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy.

2. No posting of vulgar or obscene material, or other inappropriate material.

3. Do not post any picture, comment, or link that could be considered offensive by normal standards of society.

4. A profanity checker is employed to reduce the volume of swearing on the board. Do not bypass the checker through the use of ?coded? profanity.

5. No derogatory or abusive comments against other posters, including slurs based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.

6. No personal threats or harassment.

7. Sectarian or racist comments are not permitted. This does not exclude legitimate debate on current issues that may relate to sectarianism, but a careful monitor will be placed on such debates.

8. Flag debates are not permitted. If a debate on flags starts, do not post on the thread.

9. No irritating posting styles, such as use of all caps, text speak and excessive punctuation.

10. Football related topics should be posted in The Terrace. Non-football related topics should be posted in The Shed.

11. Responses within a thread must remain on topic to that thread.

12. Do not refer to another member in a post, unless that member has already posted on the thread.

13. To report a rule violation in a board post, click "Report this Post? to inform a moderator.

14. Do not encourage or condone criminal activity and do not encourage or condone violence.

15. Do not post the personal information of yourself or another user on the board. This includes phone numbers, Email addresses, and home or work addresses

16. No spamming. Spamming is multiple posts that say the same thing, or starting multiple threads about the same thing.

17. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members.

Oh dear.

The lad's probably about 12.

Some folk on here have to get a grip. :mw_rolleyes:

12 or not, to claim that is the new direction the English language is taking is hellish, and if we think otherwise we should "catch up with the times".

I'd hate to read English essays at school if it is, and I wasnt exactly star English pupil myself.

Have we really moved on from correct spelling and grammar to this? No-one told me. You can surely at least use full stops or have we moved on from them too?

Angry Haggis
Have we really moved on from correct spelling and grammar to this? No-one told me. You can surely at least use full stops or have we moved on from them too?

Shizzle ma nizzle Mo Fo.....

(wish I knew what that meant) ;)

Shizzle ma nizzle Mo Fo.....

(wish I knew what that meant) ;)

Well you can razzle dazzle my fantasmagazzle.

a cund't care less bout the boiii's spellin, a just cani believe hes wantin 2 sign varga and weir.

:(

Punctuation!? Had to read this twice to understand it!

davie weir barry nicholson mark kerr stan varga

Expect the same number of signings that we made in January and you won't be disappointed.

Archived