Aberdeen (A) on general sale tomorrow

August Landmesser

The Comedian

A trek up to Aberdoom and we defend from kick off all for the best part of 30 quid.

:wow:

Haud me back likes.

Maroon Sailor

A trek up to Aberdoom and we defend from kick off all for the best part of 30 quid.

:wow:

Haud me back likes.

It's funny how teams that are set up defensively and grind out 0-0 draws the manager gets praise as being a good tactician, whereas if a team wins 3-2 or 4-3 on a regular basis the manager is tactically inept.

Chambie1993

Just purchased 4 tickets in the ticket office, don't think many have been sold as of yet but early days still.

The Treasurer

Just purchased 4 tickets in the ticket office, don't think many have been sold as of yet but early days still.

I expect a lot of "fans" will be waiting on the outcome of the sellik match before deciding if they want to support their team or not

We_are_the_Hearts

I expect a lot of "fans" will be waiting on the outcome of the sellik match before deciding if they want to support their team or not

We will be there, just hope they don't change the day!

Fareastjambo

Do you think there is any chance of this becoming a 'cash at gate' game?  I have got two tickets, but need another two.  Have a feeling Hearts end will be a sell out.

We_are_the_Hearts

Where's best for parking up there? Never taken the motor up before.

Used to be the beach but there is a car park right at the back of the stand now. Not sure if it's buses only?

chester copperpot

Where's best for parking up there? Never taken the motor up before.

I normally park up the beach front which is about a half mile walk to the ground but at least you know the car is safe and the parking is free!

Boab Mugabe

I normally park up the beach front which is about a half mile walk to the ground but at least you know the car is safe and the parking is free!

Close to the Beach Ballroom and that? Scouting out locations now and could do without being stung by the parking wardens!

chester copperpot

Close to the Beach Ballroom and that? Scouting out locations now and could do without being stung by the parking wardens!

Only done it a few times mate as normally pop in a supporters bus however I remember just taking the main road into Aberdeen and then turning right at the lights once you start seeing big oil tankers on yer right. You then follow the road along until you can see Pittodrie on the left then park up somewhere.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Either on the Esplanade or there is a bit of waste ground just next to the Broadhill and behind the Beach Leisure Centre and Ballroom, about 25 yards after the roundabout at the Ballroom. You have to be fairly early though and it can be a bit snarly getting out, but it is free

Another Robbo

Can anyone point me in the right direction for finding a supporters bus please

Only one I know runs from Fife - Dunfermline and District HSC - they are on Facebook. Think they may have posted on here about seats a couple of days ago.

BurnieHearts

Sure Livi Hearts are running a bus if that helps anyone. Whitburn Hearts bus is full. Just purchased 5 tickets and the girl in the shop says there is 300 left.

P.s. Give our club a follow on twitter @BurnieHearts

There's a car park at Codonas (where the amusements, bowling, cinema, restaurants etc are). It's free. I always park there when at Pittodrie, then when you come out you head towards harbour and follow the road out towards the A90.

Archived