Will you buy the Roseberry Kit

Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuine question here - do those of the opinion that ?40 is too much for a shirt pay ?25 odd to attend games regularly ?

kingantti1874

No - but it's a pointless question, everyone who seems to like it exists on JKB.. It's fair enough if some like it - but it won't appeal to the masses.. Id say we will sell no more than 500 to 1000 and it'll be half price by October depending on how many the club order.

punkrockcroc

No its the worst Hearts strip of all time.

No, remember that silver one from 1986 was pretty shite.

We_are_the_Hearts

possibly, that silver one from 1986 was pretty shite.

That was a great strip

913472%5B1%5D_rdax_1920x1078_80.jpg

08_Untitled-7copy_rdax_80.jpg

If fewer people buy them they will become rare and worth a bob or two in years to come as they are pretty unique , so, yes I'm going to get one for investment and I like it .

Raymond Reddington

I will be buying it. There's not much difference between this and last years home top, so I'll be getting the away top and picking up the home one in the sale.

Me too.

Wash your mouth out. Best away strip.

Don't let BB see that, it's one of his favourites.

Charlie-Brown

For my kids yes already got the home, luminous goalie and a training strip / tracksuit for them......for myself no haven't bought myself a Hearts strip since Miller Homes were sponsors.

PhoenixHearts

Bought it already! Beautiful. Will most certainly be hiding that collar though...

Also, pink isn't for girls. Stop telling your kids that.

I like it, never buy tops tho. Unless my niece wants one...

Maybe at the end of the season as a collectors.

But if we win the league/cupI will buy and wear with pride.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I will be buying it.  There's not much difference between this and last years home top, so I'll be getting the away top and picking up the home one in the sale.

Someone said this years home top seems to be better quality than the last one. I haven't been in the shop to check so can't really say. The round collar does look better imo though !

jambo-in-furness

Still to decide, I don't like it tbh but two reasons I might buy it when you he price reduction cuts in, reason one, it will be a collectors item as it's the worst Hearts top ever, reason two, my roots are in Dalmeny estate my grandmother actually worked in Dalmeny house early in the 1900s around 1916. Nostalgia eh?

Theme From Sparta F.C.

I'll buy the top. It's good that it's got a bit of history attached to the design.

ps: i remember Lord Rosebury featured on the Hearts Centenary poster in 1974.

Absolutely. Would rather buy a Roseberry top than a white version of this years home kit. Also I like it because it's something different etc... 

letsalllaughathobos

No, and usually buy 4

1 adult, 3 kids,

Even the kids say they don't want it

No. Rarely get away tops. Hearts should get to play in maroon in every match and anyone who clashes should change.

BRAVEHEART1874

NO bought home instead so no loss for the club but this is one of the worst away tops ever and still think hearts will loose money but that's ok as long as the pink lovers like it ;)

BRAVEHEART1874

NO bought home instead so no loss for the club but this is one of the worst away tops ever and still think hearts will loose money but that's ok as long as the pink lovers like it ;)

Marvin, on 27 Jul 2016 - 1:25 PM, said:

Admit it it's for yourself :laugh:

too Auld fir taps :wheelchair:  :tiny:

Bazzas right boot

That was a great strip!

I'll buy this tip for my 1year old daughter, don't like babies in football tops/strips but this top is a little different and not like a regular football top, so she will be getting one.

As a mid thirties guy, I only buy strips to play my 7s game in and as that is darks v light's, stripes and yellows are banned, so no point in buying it, but I wouldn't have bought the away top anyway, so Hearts will gain a kids purchase from me because of the design.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It takes a man to wear pink they say......a PHM?

Nope. I like it but don't buy em. I bought the Adidas one a couple of years ago to give the club a dig out in it's time of real need. Didn't even buy the FOH one and me name is on it.

No. The last hearts top I bought was 12 years ago. My girlfriend set fire to it during an argument. I learnt my lesson.

If she done that to me, I would have shat in her favourite handbag.

Neilson's Shank

No: Way too auld and fat, sometimes known to wear the 3xl home top on holiday. But that is it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If she done that to me, I would have shat in her favourite handbag.

:rofl:

Don't give me ideas

Lord Beni of Gorgie

No: Way too auld and fat, sometimes known to wear the 3xl home top on holiday. But that is it.

That's putting me off. No idea when I would wear it

Archived