Jamie MacDonald article

Charlie-Brown

Rawrrrrrrr

Latchford sounds bitter about being sacked

He was a terrible GK coach and only after he left did CG really become the class keeper he now is

I dont think JM is going to be good enough for where we want to be ( upper end SPL, europe etc).

I think it would be extremely worrying if we dont sign a new keeper this summer as we have 1 pensioner, 2 bombscares and 2 unproven kids

vegas-voss

Don't see the need for the cheap dig at Hearts to be honest but his assessment of MaCdonald is pretyy much spot on we just don't know if he'll be able to cope until he has had the chance.

vegas-voss
Latchford sounds bitter about being sacked

He was a terrible GK coach and only after he left did CG really become the class keeper he now is

I dont think JM is going to be good enough for where we want to be ( upper end SPL, europe etc).

I think it would be extremely worrying if we dont sign a new keeper this summer as we have 1 pensioner, 2 bombscares and 2 unproven kids

Banks is only 35 still young for a keeper.For me there are far more positions need filled before the keepers position.Except it we are never going to get another Gordon unless we bring one through ourselves

Rawrrrrrrr
Banks is only 35 still young for a keeper.For me there are far more positions need filled before the keepers position.Except it we are never going to get another Gordon unless we bring one through ourselves

He's actually 36 and will be 37 by the end of the season.

Yes there are a few good older GK's but most are journeymen of average quality, I like banks but I do not feel another season of him as first choice does anyone any good

I personally would like vlad to put some of the money he has made into acquiring Iain Turner from everton, very good keeper who at 23 wants to move. Would be a very good signing imo

As for other positions needing filled, if you look at my comments elsewhere I feel we have the fundamentals of a top SPL team if we could find a proper manager to help them fulfil their true potential

For me in the summer we dont need major changes, just a top manager with full autonomy to get the best from what we have , a GK and maybe 1 or 2 players to bulk the squad out and increase competition

Robbo27_22

"Will there be a Hearts for him to go back to?"

But like me Murphy's, I'm not bitter.

What a ****ing ringpiece.

vegas-voss

Yes there are a few good older GK's but most are journeymen of average quality, I like banks but I do not feel another season of him as first choice does anyone any good

I personally would like vlad to put some of the money he has made into acquiring Iain Turner from everton, very good keeper who at 23 wants to move. Would be a very good signing imo

As for other positions needing filled, if you look at my comments elsewhere I feel we have the fundamentals of a top SPL team if we could find a proper manager to help them fulfil their true potential

For me in the summer we dont need major changes, just a top manager with full autonomy to get the best from what we have , a GK and maybe 1 or 2 players to bulk the squad out and increase competition

What do you want the high earners of the wage bill or just add to the high earners.Turner will be on good money at Everton,so when he says he wants out what he means is he wants out but still to someone that is going to offer him close to the wage he is on.

vegas-voss

Fundamentals of a good team you basically rip into every Hearts player we have bar Neilson

"Who knows what's going on at Tynecastle? I don't.

Latchford sounds bitter. After stating the above in his article he carries on to question our future. If he knows nought how can he comment?

John Findlay

Having read the article. My first thought was and still is. Peter Latchford will go long before the Heart of Midlothian.

John

Archived