Robbie ain't ever going to recover from that cup tie

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Last night I was in the 'no point in changing now' camp but having slept on it, keeping Neilson is only delaying the inevitable.

That cup game was a disaster for him, and so were the consequences of us failing to beat Hibs. I thought at the time and I still think that he didn't take that debacle seriously enough or front up for it properly. I don't think it meant as much to him as it did to a lot of us.

The sad reality is that since that tie, we've been shite on our poor days and very average on our good ones. It's going on eight months now. That's why saying last night 'it wasn't Neilson's fault we missed a penalty/hit the bar' is a total cop out.

Sad thing is I've probably been as much of a Neilson loyalist as anyone on here but this is only going one way.

Coincided with Sow leaving as well. I can appreciate the impact losing a top player can make, but things have completely flown off the rails since January. We have been absolutely awful, even when we have managed to scrape wins. The only highlight I can think of since then was the home win over Aberdeen, and we were lucky not to be 4-0 down after 15 minutes.

Archived