Aggression, drive and urgency.

fabienleclerq

fabienleclerq

We lack all three.

I'll excuse nicholson who I thought was great. I'm starting to think it comes from the top.

Our play is so slow and lacking any drive or creativity. There's nothing in the middle of the park Djoum was rank and walker slows everything down when in there, the movement is shocking a part time Maltese outfit pressed us and we couldn't deal with it.

Sammon is awful, zero aggression and never attacked the ball once.

Really awful performance against part timers. One of the most frustrating things is I can't see robbie going radge at them.

We need a change in attitude, it feels like there's no winners in the team at times.

We lack all three.

I'll excuse nicholson who I thought was great. I'm starting to think it comes from the top.

Our play is so slow and lacking any drive or creativity. There's nothing in the middle of the park Djoum was rank and walker slows everything down when in there, the movement is shocking a part time Maltese outfit pressed us and we couldn't deal with it.

Simmons awful, zero aggression and never attacked the ball once.

Really awful performance against part timers. One of the most frustrating things is I can't see robbie going radge at them.

We need a change in attitude, it feels like there's no winners in the team at times.

Nicholson was good tonight except for his delivery. Him, Faycal and Pattersons crossing was awful. High floting balls out of play, into goalies hands or on to the head of the defender. All crap.

As a team we did ok and I thought we did have energy but they defended adequately and frustrated us. we didnt have the guile to break them open, part time or not.

Football is an easy game to defend and a harder game to score. We suffered from missing spot kicks and lumping floating balls into the box. Our only goal came from a our only cross with pace. says everything.

We need to start games looking to win them, quick passes, getting the ball out wide and whipping the ball in, not floating it. Give Sammon and Juanma something to attack. Get bodies forward, have a line of 3 or 4 on the halfway line to try and block any counter attacks and let the creative players attack.

If we're going to be losing games like this, I'd rather we were more adventurous and give ourselves a chance of winning. I want us to play more entertaining football, it means the fans (especially the younger generation) will enjoy coming to Tynecastle more and it lets the players express themselves on the pitch which makes playing more enjoyable for them. When we get to the point in a game with 20 minutes to go, if we have a lead to defend, then we turn professional about the way we see out the game, take our time with goal kicks etc.

Boring football, boring manager, players look bored and uninspired. They showed no fight or passion.

chester copperpot

The team is not shite. The players we have are good.

Unfortunately our manager/management team are not.

I'm not a Robbie out person, and not one to knee jerk reaction but he's not the man for us.

We have tons and tons of creativity in that team, its just that we are set up in the wrong way to use talented players to the best of their ability.

Shame to say it but they play like ****ing robots half the time.

It was almost like Sam said tnite, 'fuxk it' and had a go. He stood out like a sore thumb.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I've felt sick as **** after Hearts games plenty times over the last 30 years but I've never felt as disappointed at how utterly gutless we were as I did against Hibs in February and against that lot tonight. Twice in five months. Under the same coach. Not enough facepalms.

Archived