Callum Paterson

Rudiboy

Someone has posted on Twitter that Paterson is on going to Celtic for 1.7m with Gary Mackay Steven coming to Hearts. Not sure how that works whether it's a loan or permanent move. Too good to be true if you ask me :)

Heartsmad1874

Celtic could get him for much less considering he's running his contract down, And for them to throw in Mackay Steven aswell would be silly from their point of view imo

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

Hearts in talks with GMS I am led to believe

Saw this on Facebook.

His agent in on the discussions as well apparently.

Ferryjambo99

I'm sure Rodgers is a fan of Paterson. He'd have seen him play when he was Liverpool manager. If that's true then brilliant but it seems too good

Ron Burgundy

That deal is way too good to be true.

Id be a bit gutted to lose him to that mob but if thats correct then I'm available to drive him through.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hearts in talks with GMS I am led to believe

If I remember correctly you are reliable source

If we get 1.7mil plus GMS for Paterson any CL critics should buy him a box of chocolate and offer up at least a handy. Far too good to be true. Please let it be true.

Don't believe this for a second. 1.7m + GMS is more than that lot would ever offer and GMS isn't giving up ?9k a week basic anytime soon! If I'm totally rong then I'd expect Paterson to not be involved tonight.

Ibrahim Tall

?1.7m would be a good deal of true given his contract situation but I'd be sad to see him go there.

allystrachan

Someone told me that the start of the week Patterson would be going to Celtic with GMS coming the other way on loan. I thought it was bollocks at the time.

Unknown user

Chuck in Henderson I would deal

Too right, he could really make our team tick.

Re Paterson's price, celtic will understand there's a premium to pay when you buy from a challenger, but also that any development fee due will be much more than the 100k or so we could have expected for Holt if we hadn't agreed a lower fee - CP's a full international now with a lot of first team experience

If true, then I`d cut their hands off too accept ?1.7m plus GMS, Paterson might be a good player , but there`s no way that we could turn that kind of offer down.  

Top drawer deal if true. Fingers crossed.

This, smith looks as good as Paterson, defensively anyway, and gms would be a great addition.

Craig Gordons Gloves

I hope that this isn't true. I like Patterson and would prefer him to stay, but i'm also realistic enough to know that he will be going.  I just wish it wasn't to another team in the premiership, especially as we are supposed to be aiming for a title challenge. 

A loan. No thanks then

Depends.

They cover a chunk of his wages and a realistic buy option in 12 months?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Great deal... for Celtic!

I can't stand Patterson but as soon as he signs for them he'll start putting in the effort again.

Hopefully he becomes a crock and ends up playing for Gary Lockes Robbos bar eleven in 2 years.

Someone has posted on Twitter that Paterson is on going to Celtic for 1.7m with Gary Mackay Steven coming to Hearts. Not sure how that works whether it's a loan or permanent move. Too good to be true if you ask me :)

Bite their hands off.

Great deal... for Celtic!

I can't stand Patterson but as soon as he signs for them he'll start putting in the effort again.

Hopefully he becomes a crock and ends up playing for Gary Lockes Robbos bar eleven in 2 years.

Jesus Christ.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We are not Hibs.

My thinking too. Smacks of them trying to get one over

The White Cockade

really don't get the hatred for Callum

think he's a great player and potential to get even better

I would play him at wing back or further forward to take advantage of his scoring and heading ability

hope he's here at least another year or two

Not heard this. I have heard that we are close to signing another striker though.

Get in.

Another decent striker and GMS and the attacking part of our team is transformed within a couple of days...

Not heard this. I have heard that we are close to signing another striker though.

No names?

Ah yes. Loan deals... the latest convenient excuse to hate Neilson/Levein.

BTW, ?1.7m and no loan deal would still be phenomenal. Dry your effing eyes.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Let him rot on the bench for 12 months. I really miss Vlad at times like these.

:sob:

Far too good to be true. If it was genuine I'll drive him through and lift him out the car so he doesn't pick up an injury getting himself out the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sceptical about this one but would take ?1.7m plus GMS in view of the fact he could leave for next to nothing the more time goes on without him signing a new deal.

If we get 1.7mil plus GMS for Paterson any CL critics should buy him a box of chocolate and offer up at least a handy. Far too good to be true. Please let it be true.

I'm not sure it's the best thing for Callum but.might be for us

as others throw in Liam Henderson and it's potential making of our squad

indianajones

I rate him. Think on his day he is our best player and a great product of our youth system.

1.7mil at this stage of his contract isnt bad i guess. Shame we couldnt get more for him. 

I can believe this, smeltic paid 4million for scott brown so 1.7m for cp seems reasonable to me. gms isn't getting a game so that may be true as well.

Archived