See, this is why I still like Mourinho...

shaun.lawson

shaun.lawson

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jun/06/internazionale.serieafootball

Occasionally, he can be so statesmanlike in what he says - and is always aware of the wider world outside football, not to mention the role football can play in changing this wider world. Granted, I'm somewhat sceptical whether he'll practice what he preaches when the realities of CL and Serie A combat kick in - but still, who can argue with his comments? And what other manager would ever have the intelligence to make them?

PS. Note the implicit dig at Barca when talking of what an 'easy' La Liga season Real had. As with getting at Wenger's recent achievements the other week, he just can't help himself - but is bloody funny nonetheless! :)

chester copperpot
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jun/06/internazionale.serieafootball

Occasionally, he can be so statesmanlike in what he says - and is always aware of the wider world outside football, not to mention the role football can play in changing this wider world. Granted, I'm somewhat sceptical whether he'll practice what he preaches when the realities of CL and Serie A combat kick in - but still, who can argue with his comments? And what other manager would ever have the intelligence to make them?

PS. Note the implicit dig at Barca when talking of what an 'easy' La Liga season Real had. As with getting at Wenger's recent achievements the other week, he just can't help himself - but is bloody funny nonetheless! :)

Mhorinho is a Wheasel. ;)

Feck Shaun, it's 2 a.m. we're all peshed and can hardly type straight and you go and start a serious thread

shaun.lawson
Feck Shaun, it's 2 a.m. we're all peshed and can hardly type straight and you go and start a serious thread

I don't drink. :)

shaun.lawson
Hey Shaun when are we going to start a South Midlands Hearts Supporters club.

Good point! I'm up for it if you are: anyone else? :)

chester copperpot

I'll pay to be a member, even though I'm in Glasgow.

Mon the Midlands Hearts.

There's a couple in Oxford who I know follow the Jambos. I invited them to my house (through JKB) to watch one of the UEFA games. Although I've not seen them post for a while.

There's also a father and son from Kettering who travel up almost every week. (Have you been to Kettering:))

We also have a mad Jambo in Retford although thats more North Midlands.

My experience with London Hearts tells me we shouldn't be too ambitious but if we know who travels regularly or who has Setanta!!!! it could be worthwhile.

Send me a pm of you want to seriously talk about this

Archived