Karapidis and Ruben

Dunk-Section G

Dunk-Section G

Although they were not immune from mistakes last night, I thimk these two are class and showed decent effort to make up for some of their errors.

Jonsson also seemed to do ok when he switched to the right.

chester copperpot
Although they were not immune from mistakes last night, I thimk these two are class and showed decent effort to make up for some of their errors.

Jonsson also seemed to do ok when he switched to the right.

2 of the only shining lights last night.

I'd maybe give passmarks to Velicka as he ran all night with shocking service from Miko, Stewart and Chesney.

Also thought Nade did ok when he came on.

Thought that the game passed Ruben by last night. Motherwell players too hard working for him.

Karipidis was okay, but needs to spend a lot of time in the gym on his upper body strength. So lightweight.

2 of the only shining lights last night.

I'd maybe give passmarks to Velicka as he ran all night with shocking service from Miko, Stewart and Chesney.

Also thought Nade did ok when he came on.

Velicka had a horror show last night. Unfair to criticise on one miss, so wouldn't do that - but he gave the ball away almost every time he touched it last night. Can't do that if you are the lone forward.

Neilson,Karapidis,Berra and Nade pass marks.Ruben tried but he had his worst game for us.Jonnson tried but had a howler1st half.Good 10 mins start of 2nd.Then back to effort and shocking passing the rest of the game.The rest really poor.Chesny must have touched the ball about 3 times.No surprise to me about Chesny not playing well away from home.I have been saying it for years.Bar his 1st game he hasn't performed on away days.

Dunk-Section G

Robbie had a decent game. Couple of mistakes, but a lot less than the rest.

He was getting a tough time from their wee neds in the corner too.

chester copperpot
Velicka had a horror show last night. Unfair to criticise on one miss, so wouldn't do that - but he gave the ball away almost every time he touched it last night. Can't do that if you are the lone forward.

I'd argue that almost every ball given to him was an appalling pass, however can see where you're coming from.

I'd argue that almost every ball given to him was an appalling pass, however can see where you're coming from.

The passing to him wasn't good in a lot of the game. But even when it was good enough he lost it!

Holding the ball, passing the ball, heading the ball, distributing it isn't his game. He is no good at it.

When he scores that makes up for the rest of his game. When he doesn't - as the lone striker who can't control or pass the ball - the team struggles.

Dunk-Section G

Velicka's touch was not the best last night, but he didnt have anyone hanging off him to receive a knock down. He did run all night but it was pretty much ineffective sadly.

The People's Chimp
Neilson,Karapidis,Berra and Nade pass marks.Ruben tried but he had his worst game for us.Jonnson tried but had a howler1st half.Good 10 mins start of 2nd.Then back to effort and shocking passing the rest of the game.The rest really poor.Chesny must have touched the ball about 3 times.No surprise to me about Chesny not playing well away from home.I have been saying it for years.Bar his 1st game he hasn't performed on away days.

I thought Ruben was shocking. I had always thoguht he flattered to decieve and never picked up midfield runners, but after the last few weeks I thoguht he had turned a corner, but last night he was atrocious. You cold have forgotten he was even playing in the second half.

Archived