Atmosphere....Did we sing?

beefybathgate

Did you only start going to matches during 2014/15?!

The idea that the lack of atmosphere at Tynecastle is a recent development is staggering.

The clue is in my username! I was just making a point that in that season the atmosphere was generally pretty good for obvious reasons. I agree with you Tynie is just a big library on most match days now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:shitwine:

Heard some absolute throbbers try that Will Grigg thing, no idea what Hearts player it was for though. Harrowing stuff

For Sammon :cornette:

Not only has the song had the arse well and truly kicked out of it, but we are now using it for someone who made one of the worst debuts in recent memory :lol:

Fans need to be excited by style of play and energy from the players. If there's no tempo on the pitch, then there's little passion in the crowd.

Gene Parmesan

It was as I expected. Crowd was probably actually worse back in the day for likes of Lantana and IBV.

Hopefully we can get the job done and get the place going a bit for the second round.

Robbie is MR DEMOTIVATOR for the players and the fans!

His tactical negativity is draining the atmosphere at Tynecastle!!

It was as I expected. Crowd was probably actually worse back in the day for likes of Lantana and IBV.

Hopefully we can get the job done and get the place going a bit for the second round.

Second round???  :uhoh2:

JamboHeriot

Don't know how you can blame anybody for not singing last night. The team played dreadfully and gave us nothing to react to.

J.T.F.Robertson

Heard some old boy at the back of section R in the main stand shout "Go on King billy" three times within literally about 5 seconds of him coming on... Presumably repeated because nobody found it hilarious the first time

:cornette:

I heard one of those shouts and I was in lower H in the Roseburn. Woke me up. :(

...a bit disco

Billy Kings ching habit reared its head again.

Pathetic that people complain about the atmosphere and at the same time criticize the songs that are being sang? Just ends up being a few folk at the back of section G singing like spare pr***s. If you're going to complain get involved and don't moan at the people who try!

Quite a few songs started in G.

The best one being "you're not singing anymore" when we equalised. :laugh:

Jambo 4 Ever

Don't tell teacher.....statement will be getting prepared.

People moaning about no atmosphere then criticising any song started :rofl: When did going to the footie become so morbid?

Why does atmosphere mean you have to use fouls and abusive aggressive language?

Tommy Brown

Why does atmosphere mean you have to use fouls and abusive aggressive language?

This in spades.

Archived