Trainspotting 2

The Tackle

This would get right on my t!ts.  I hate light while trying to sleep. I even have blutac over the wee red light on the tv as even that annoys me.

We received letters on Friday last week. To be honest I thought it was pretty cool having Danny Boyle & co on our doorstep.

Anything now by Irvine Welsh - i'm out.  Trainspotting was good but you just know this will be shite.  Filth was by far and away the worst film I have ever seen.

John Findlay

My 8yrs old laddie was screen tested for Trainspotting 2 last Friday afternoon. Presume he didn't get chosen as nothing hears back.

They were filming Trainspotting in Blackburn recently, perfect place for Trainspotting if ever :toff:

Anything now by Irvine Welsh - i'm out. Trainspotting was good but you just know this will be shite. Filth was by far and away the worst film I have ever seen.

Agreed. Horrendous film.

Begbie was in the sandwich shop down from our work a couple of weeks ago. I was careful not to nudge into him wi his wee tray of coffees.

luckyBatistuta

Begbie was in the sandwich shop down from our work a couple of weeks ago. I was careful not to nudge into him wi his wee tray of coffees.

Wise move :lol:

luckyBatistuta

Aw Gabriel, c'mon.

Begbie's a big sap.

:groundhog:

I dare you, I just dare you :lol:

Trailer vans are based in makro. Funny seeing Danny Boyle and Irvine Welsh as I go for stuff in the cash and carry

I remember having one of these lights outside when my mum stayed in Leith and they were doing the tramworks. Nightmare.

• 1 month later...
Regal Kingston

I imagine it will be utter shite.

You must be great company down the boozer.

Lighten up!

Award winning writer/actors/directors collaborating in your home town - what's not to like?

Personally I cannot wait.

Sequel this long after the original, director and actors roped rather unwillingly into it .... I'm pessimistic

rabthejambo

Sequel this long after the original, director and actors roped rather unwillingly into it .... I'm pessimistic

In what way would the directors and actors be roped unwillingly into doing it?  I have no idea how the film is going to turn out although I look forward to finding out but if what you have written is the reason for your pessimism then I think you're a bit off the mark.

The only way this gets made is if the actors and director are really happy with the new script/screenplay and are willing to make the movie on the back of that.  Lets be honest, the only ones that matter are Boyle, McGregor, Carlyle and Hodge (screenwriter). The movie only happens if they are fully on board and enthusiastic with the material they have to work with.  These guys aren't doing it for the money, the two actors will be sound financially and Boyle/Hodge will be quite comfortable as well (at least I imagine so).

Archived