fast and the furious

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick

my 9 year old son wants to see it on dvd,not having seen it(not my kind o thing)is it suitable for a 9 year old

thanks in advance

my 9 year old son wants to see it on dvd,not having seen it(not my kind o thing)is it suitable for a 9 year old

thanks in advance

yeah lots of car racing,fighting,shagging the usual sat night in dunfermline

hughesie27

thanks in advance

It's good aye. Not any sex in it that I can remember just 'bad words' I think.

2 fast 2 furious is good as well.

gorgie twins

It's a cracking film one of our favs!! It's not really got anything bad in it apart from some of the language But to be honest prob nothing he ain't heard before!!

I liked the film, but not suitable for a 9yr old mate.

Quite a few sexy scenes in it, don't know what gets the blood rushing more though, that or the NOS....:dribble:

Rick Grimes
thanks guys and tom:P

tom?

just imdb'd it and its a PG-13. must be more 'exciting' in my holey memory... :)

hughesie27

Just let him watch it...

You could watch it yourself and then decide yourself as well?

eddie fenwick
tom?

just imdb'd it and its a PG-13. must be more 'exciting' in my holey memory... :)

tedp is tom:cool:

It's a cracking film one of our favs!! It's not really got anything bad in it apart from some of the language But to be honest prob nothing he ain't heard before!!

Aye fi his Dad!!!:rolleyes:

chester copperpot
whoever he is:p

My 6 yr old's seen it mate, dunno if that makes me a bad parent or not, but he quite enjoyed it I think.

eddie fenwick
My 6 yr old's seen it mate, dunno if that makes me a bad parent or not, but he quite enjoyed it I think.

hes got 2 pals staying over:dribble:think after frankie and bennys ill throw the outside with a ball

hes got 2 pals staying over:dribble:think after frankie and bennys ill throw the outside with a ball

Good idea throw the ball outside, you wouldn't want the youngster play footie in the house, they might break yer telly! Then you'll not be able to watch fast and the furious.

Archived