Vampire themed Mafia....anyone interested.

jambostuart

jambostuart

2 Vampires...just like mafia, will show up on investigation as vampires. Work with the master vampire.

Master Vampire... Just like a normal vampire except he dosen't show up on investigation and he has the power to turn a villager into a vampire once. It is the Master Vampire who sends the PM on behalf of the Vampire's. If he is killed he must nominate another of his vampires to do it for him. If he picks Angel, then Angel will revert to Angelus and be just another vampire.

Slayer... randomly picks a player every night he thinks is a vampire. If he/she is right vamp is dusted. If he/she is wrong, innocent she picks is killed. 3 wrong guesses and her guilt will overwhelm her into a suicide.

Angel... the vampire with a soul. Tortured with guilt, he pretends to his vampire mates that he is a big bad when really he is secretly working to have them all staked by the villagers. By night, he is forced to work with the other vampires and choose a victim but by day he drops hints and tries to work with the villagers. If Vampires believe they have found out who the traitor is, they can choose to stake him instead of making a kill that night.

Wicca... Yeh, ok going completely Buffy orientated here. The Wicca has the power to heal someone who has been bitten bringing them back from the dead. However it's a coin toss chance to determine wether they come back as a human or a vampire.

Cop...An unlucky police officer who has been handed the task of ridding his town of the vampires. Just like in Mafia games, every night he makes a choice as to who he thinks is a vampire through PM and they are investigated.

The Orb Carrier... This is always a different person every night. Whoever has the orb is protected from a vampire attack, but at the end of the night they must pass the orb on to another player. However, if the orb falls into the hands of a vampire, it is smashed to pieces.

The Frog Brothers... Two players who each have to work together to rid the town of vampires. However their bungling efforts could make things much worse. If one dies, so does the other. Each night they choose a player they believe to be a vamp and if they are right, a coin toss will be decided to see wether the vamp is staked. If they are wrong they are arrested for attempted murder but the townie they choose will be safe

Father Callahan... Every night he prays to protect one player and that player will be protected from a vampire attack.

Demon... The demon wants the town to himself and is willing to kill everyone in his way to get it, including vampires. He makes a kill a night.

Townies...those who love to lynch the wrong people.

Anyone interested?

Sexton Hardcastle

as much fun as the past 2 mafia have been i must be duea win and with limited edition vampire mafia. sign me up !

Rick Grimes

been a while since i took part & the Buffy theme is enough to have me back in. (sad, i know).

There was a Van Helsing one a wee while back.

If theres enough interest I'm in, althought this week is a hectic one for me.

jambostuart
There was a Van Helsing one a wee while back.

If theres enough interest I'm in, althought this week is a hectic one for me.

Won't be starting til at least next Friday due to me doing lighting for a show at Gillespie's so that'll take up a lot of my time.

Won't be starting til at least next Friday due to me doing lighting for a show at Gillespie's so that'll take up a lot of my time.

Perfect. Last exam is Friday.

:)

yvonnejambo

I will sign up although but I will be away down to Edinburgh for the Sat and Sun.

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

me = flux

Christina-Aguilera-Vampire--18435.jpg

christina aguilera heard about the games, and decided she wanted to play too

jambostuart

Very nice. She can suck me dry any day.

So far I have

Paddyhmfc

Jam Tartan

Cigaro

YvonneJambo

Flux

Are you signing up Bev?

i still would.

in all honesty, so would i

anyhoo, i'm def up for this game

Depends exactly when you're planning on starting it.

I'll play if its next Monday or after, but am away on holidays until then :)

yvonnejambo

Just bringing this back up was on 2nd page. needs stickied ;)

Sergio Garcia
Depends exactly when you're planning on starting it.

I'll play if its next Monday or after, but am away on holidays until then :)

Same here, in dublin till next monday, so cant play friday/saturday/sunday!!!

jambostuart

Ok if I start the game next Monday does that mean I have two extra players?

jambostuart

Cool. I've decided to take out the Frog Brothers role so another three players and we should have enough to start. If I can't get three, I'll take out the Angel role as well but I kinda like the prospect of the vampires having to watch their back for a traitor.

Sergio Garcia
Ok if I start the game next Monday does that mean I have two extra players?

yep mate ill defo play

jambostuart
depends if there are any hot fem vamp pics posted...

Any excuse to post Julie Benz or Kate Beckingsdale...

I see the OP has not been on JKB for 5 days. Has he been on the windup?

Shall we give him another day then somebody else can run the game? (me):rolleyes:

yvonnejambo

I doubt he would be on the wind up as he has played before and has obviously ent to a fair bit of thought regarding the game. I presume he is having PC hassles or real life hassles?

Maybe Deek you should run a game and then he can do the next one in this format.

I doubt he would be on the wind up as he has played before and has obviously ent to a fair bit of thought regarding the game. I presume he is having PC hassles or real life hassles?

Maybe Deek you should run a game and then he can do the next one in this format.

I was at the ham about the wind up Yvonne. Strange though he has a captive audience and has disappeared from the radar.

Lets wait and see what happens by this time tomorrow then we can decide the best way forward.

jambostuart

Sorry guys. Had a hell of a lot of work on, I'm gonna have to step out. I'm really sorry about this but I've been asked to do some lighting this week due to techs pulling out at the last minute. I feel really bad about it. Deek, if you're up for running it, feel free and thanks a lot

Apologies.

If Deek's willing to do a bog-standard Mafia (with any Deek-y variations) then would you (jambostuart) be willing to do this one at a later date?

jambostuart
If Deek's willing to do a bog-standard Mafia (with any Deek-y variations) then would you (jambostuart) be willing to do this one at a later date?

I really would be, I'm gutted cos I was lookin forward to running it but my schedule is packed for the next week. Sorry again guys, enjoy Deek's mafia and I'll be back with my Buffy one soon

OK we start at 6pm tonight.

Bog standard game. Maximus, you are in. :)

Hopefully Stuart will have a bit more time later in the summer.

14 players so far, another couple would be good.

Beverley

Flux

HMFCJamieHMFC

Yvonne

The Doctor

Boof

PaddyHMFC

JamTartan

MedicoHearts

Cigaro

Elvis Legend

CCP

Armiya

Maximus

Who is missing from the list?

14 players so far, another couple would be good.

Beverley

Flux

HMFCJamieHMFC

Yvonne

The Doctor

Boof

PaddyHMFC

JamTartan

MedicoHearts

Cigaro

Elvis Legend

CCP

Armiya

Maximus

Who is missing from the list?

JamboLad

Peanut

Harris

KennyM

Commander Harris
JamboLad

Peanut

Harris

KennyM

It's Commander Harris! ;)

I might as well join in the fun. :)

Jenny where are you????? ;)

she'll be busy with her new project at the moment. i know she's been snowed under, so i'd doubt she has any online time at all just now.

will text her and see though

Archived