Kęstutis Iva?kevičius: A disgrace as a man.

Pants Shaton

Pants Shaton

I see the papers tracked down number 28 to ask why he's so bad. He was walking around eating a twix and drinking a can of diet coke but apparently wouldn't or couldn't speak. He might not understand English but don't we, the fans, deserve answers?

Regular John
I see the papers tracked down number 28 to ask why he's so bad. He was walking around eating a twix and drinking a can of diet coke but apparently wouldn't or couldn't speak. He might not understand English but don't we, the fans, deserve answers?

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

I've seen his footballing stats which Vlad collects as I personally sent them from Tynecastle to his stats collection office in Kaunas which prove he is nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be !!

Dr. Bapswent

Mobile enough to face the repercussions if you ask me.

Guest JamboRobbo
He makes a mean breakfast though.

Too much info. I don't want to know how you know that. :P

Wouldn't even recognise him if he walked up to me with a "Number 28" t-shirt on!

He makes a mean breakfast though.

Was that a morning after breakfast big boi? ;)

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

I've seen his footballing stats which Vlad collects as I personally sent them from Tynecastle to his stats collection office in Kaunas which prove he is nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be !!

And if we could play all our games via an X-box I'm sure we're odds on to win the treble next season with numero 28 as club captain ;)

The People's Chimp

Frankly, how dare he eat a twix when is not fit enough to play football. Wage thief.

Guest JamboRobbo
Frankly, how dare he eat a twix when is not fit enough to play football. Wage thief.

Maybe got lost in the translation. Nade and Ivaskivicius both swear that Malofeev told them they weren't fat enough to play football.

duckandcover

What paper said this happened?

Fit Jambos only eat Jaffa cakes.

:)

hughesie27

So they went up and wanted to asked why he was so crap at football. You are honestly annoyed that he never answered that question?

hughesie27
Bigot :P

for the last time! Jaffa cakes are not biscuits they are cakes!

Pants Shaton
So they went up and wanted to asked why he was so crap at football. You are honestly annoyed that he never answered that question?

No, it's a joke.

Archived