STAG DO DESTINATIONS

Jam11

WHERE TO?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. WHERE TO?

As poll states, whether you've been, planning to go or thinking bout going on stag do. Pick your desired destination just out of interest as I am heading on a stag do in a few weeks and giving the groom pelters for HIS decision where to go even tho I am the best man.

Take your pick. :dribble:

I suspect you've forgotten to ad the poll - ah here it is.

I was susposed to be going on a stag to spring break in cancun last year but my mate got his bird up the duff and they had a shotgun wedding.

Going to the bright lights of Perth (St Johnstone option) at the end of June for one too.

I picked Cardiff as it's one the destinations on there I aint been. And I've heard it's good.

I suspect you've forgotten to ad the poll.

I was susposed to be going on a stag to spring break in cancun last year but my mate got his bird up the duff and they had a shotgun wedding.

Going to the bright lights of Perth at the end of June for one too.

Sort of mucked up there, think its up now.

Say What Again
Sort of mucked up there, think its up now.

Mate of mine is just back from a stag do in Riga. He said it was awful.

scottish_chicP

I was at a hen weekend in Ireland and all the guys were at the stag in Amsterdam and they said it was amazing.

One not in your poll that was great was Cologne. Cheap flights on Germanwings from Edinburgh and a train station at the airport taking you to the city centre in 15-20mins.

I was my mates best man a year or two ago, and arrange a Stag Do in Las Vegas. Quality.

:)

Been to Prague, Barcelona, Munich & Paris for stag do's.

All have their charms. Been to Amsterdam with the lads too, which is always good.

Depends what you want out of the weekend I suppose.

Amsterdam is pretty much in your face, if a tad predictable.

Voted St Johnstone, because the best places to go for Stag Do's are places Scottish stag parties don't usually venture.

I've had great trips to Southend-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth, Southport and Hamburg.

This year we're off to Brighton for a mates stag weekend in early July (and it happens to conincide with the UK Cheerleading championship - how unfortunate).

As poll states, whether you've been, planning to go or thinking bout going on stag do. Pick your desired destination just out of interest as I am heading on a stag do in a few weeks and giving the groom pelters for HIS decision where to go even tho I am the best man.

Take your pick. :dribble:

Someones telling porkies. As i work in the same office as you i witnessed you looking for and booking the stag weekend. Do not blame your mate (the groom).

Someones telling porkies. As i work in the same office as you i witnessed you looking for and booking the stag weekend. Do not blame your mate (the groom).

Not me Gambo, I would never twist something round and put blame on someone else. Thats not office politics! :rolleyes:

Not me Gambo, I would never twist something round and put blame on someone else. Thats not office politics! :rolleyes:

Anyone looking for help in putting a stag do on in Girvan :eek: Jam11 is your man to speak to.

Anyone looking for help in putting a stag do on in Girvan :eek: Jam11 is your man to speak to.

Anyone looking to enter a half arsed euro 2008 predicter which ends before the knockout stage :eek: Gambo's your man! ;)

I had my stag in Miami in December. Would highly recommend it to anyone. I can also recommend a couple of 'choice' gentlemens clubs for those interested :) Also with the dollar still low against the pound you'll get more bang for your buck (or stag)!

In all honesty it was a joint decision. GIRVAN '08 BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!! :dribble:

Everybody loves Baz
Heading down to Newcastle next weekend for a stag do.

So am i, Booked into the Executive suites at the Hilton(stag works there so we got a no bad rate) Then booked into Hyenas Comedy club for some grub & banter. Then the rest of the night will be spent getting paralytic.

Archived