Temp Jobs for Friends

neave

Morning guys, here's the deal: I have 3 Polish friends who are visiting Edinburgh in July for a month and they're after some temporary employment. They all speak very good (near fluent) English and are all polite and courteous etc.

What I'm after is a few numbers they can phone etc to try and arrange some work for them while they're over here. They'll be based 10 minutes from Princes Street and will take pretty much anything going. They'll be here throughout all of July, starting on the 5th.

Cheers in advance.

P.S. CVs available on request :)

The Comedian
Morning guys, here's the deal: I have 3 Polish friends who are visiting Edinburgh in July for a month and they're after some temporary employment. They all speak very good (near fluent) English and are all polite and courteous etc.

What I'm after is a few numbers they can phone etc to try and arrange some work for them while they're over here. They'll be based 10 minutes from Princes Street and will take pretty much anything going. They'll be here throughout all of July, starting on the 5th.

Cheers in advance.

P.S. CVs available on request :)

Here for a month and they want a job huh.

:rolleyes:

Tell them to chill out and enjoy the city.

I already have mate, but Edinburgh's an expensive place to visit/live, especially for 3 young students.

Walter Payton

Sorry mate, but I've got more respect for somebody like that than the thousands that have lived here all their life but have never done a days work.

The Comedian
Sorry mate, but I've got more respect for somebody like that than the thousands that have lived here all their life but have never done a days work.

I think someone is reading too much Into my post.

I did temping for a catering agency over an xmas break from uni once. It is pretty flexible and the pay was ok... bout ?6an hour...! Could get really long shifts though 14 hours/16 hours was the longest i did but if hardworking is easy. As long as have a good grasp of English which it sounds like your friends do then they would be welcomed.

Was called Woodhouse Russell Hughes and office was on george street just off hanover street...!

Best bet is the many employement agency's Edinburgh has.

George Street is full of them.

Archived