New Players

sked21

One of the things I am worrying about with us not having a manager is losing out on players who will make our squad much better.

I have seen the likes of:

Wes Hoolahan

Adam Hamill

Barry Nicholson

Roy O'Donovan

Marius Niculae

All been linked with moves away from their clubs and the longer we go on without a management team in place we are going to miss out on these players. And before we know it we are doing our usual. Bringing players from Kaunas and panic buying.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
One of the things I am worrying about with us not having a manager is losing out on players who will make our squad much better.

Wes Hoolahan

Adam Hamill

Barry Nicholson

Roy O'Donovan

Marius Niculae

All been linked with moves away from their clubs and the longer we go on without a management team in place we are going to miss out on these players. And before we know it we are doing our usual. Bringing players from Kaunas and panic buying.

Don't worry about it , Romanov is'nt

TimeBandit

Wes Hoolahan

Adam Hamill

Barry Nicholson

Roy O'Donovan

Marius Niculae

Thats the whole point.

Romanov doesn't care.

He wants his own players and staff.. Will run out the usual about Brits can't be trusted, blah blah blah, media monkeys etc,.. scuppering Mcghees appointment blah blah blah..

The man is full of pish and wind. The sooner we accept that we are fecked the better.

There's players in the lower Premiership, Championship and league 1 that could have gone down a blinder up here, but no... romanov knows without a manager to say "I want this player, I want that player" etc then we can't sign anyone and he'll have no option but to go back to the tried and tested (to failure) option of plane loads of wasters from a substandard league.

Anyone asked themselves how, if kaunas have won the league, what 3 seasons on the trot,.. We are apparently at the top of the fabled Pyramid, yet the best players from there are shown to be a bunch of useless tossers over here...

Usual suspects have glimpses of what they can do.. Miko can play, but does he want to?

Chesney can play.. but does he want to also?

Load of folk I can't spell or pronounce correctly so wont bother to try have been shown to rubbish a best and utter bomb scares at other times!

No, I belive Romanov wants the managerial appointment to fail so he can go back to his favourite game of "Fax the teamsheet" every week while some poor trumpet gets shoved in front of the media to explain preposterous decisions about line-up, tactics etc to the fans.

I predict the same again next year, only this time maybe we'll be ready for it and bottom six won't be such a dissapointment or shock!!

This is nothing to do with being negative, it's a considered opinion on the way our club has been pushed by this man.

I'm convinced he has plans outside of Hearts, but to the detriment of our club.

Drylaw Hearts

I would worry less about bringing in new players at the moment if I thought we were going to bring in someone with a decent track record like Burley and the new man was going to get a tasty wedge to spend.

But as neither of those are likely to happen then I fear we are getting left behind and we will be scrambling around in the bargin basement bin after all the other teams have had first pick.

Nicholson and Niculae woudl be amazing signings imo but will never happen. Far too sensible

Jambo Martin
I would worry less about bringing in new players at the moment if I thought we were going to bring in someone with a decent track record like Burley and the new man was going to get a tasty wedge to spend.

But as neither of those are likely to happen then I fear we are getting left behind and we will be scrambling around in the bargin basement bin after all the other teams have had first pick.

Burley only had a couple of weeks before the season started so don`t be despondent.

The only way is up!

Drylaw Hearts
Burley only had a couple of weeks before the season started so don`t be despondent.

The only way is up!

Burley had 4 weeks before the Season started.

He also had a top scouting system and a big budget.

Of course when the new manager comes in he will have targets of his own. But these are the sort of players we should be looking at. And the longer we don't have a manager the more we will be scraping the barrel to try and improve a team that needs a hell of a lot of improvement.

About Wes Hoolahan. He would do a job for us. Has been brilliant down at Blackpool and scores goals from midfield.

Drylaw Hearts
Of course when the new manager comes in he will have targets of his own. But these are the sort of players we should be looking at. And the longer we don't have a manager the more we will be scraping the barrel to try and improve a team that needs a hell of a lot of improvement.

About Wes Hoolahan. He would do a job for us. Has been brilliant down at Blackpool and scores goals from midfield.

Do you want us to sign players whilst still looking for a Manager ?

No no. My point is that (Stating the obvious here) we need to get a manager appointed quickly. You think after 5 months that they would have came up with a plan B. And the longer we wait the harder it gets to build a much better squad.

Jambo Martin

Why not Real Madrid and Barcelona do it all the time!!:)

Drylaw Hearts
No no. My point is that (Stating the obvious here) we need to get a manager appointed quickly. You think after 5 months that they would have came up with a plan B. And the longer we wait the harder it gets to build a much better squad.

Sorry - I misunderstood !

But now I'm clear..........

I agree.

:)

Drylaw Hearts
Why not Real Madrid and Barcelona do it all the time!!:)

As do Milan etc, etc.

But when your buying Cristiano Ronaldo you can get away with it.

When your buying Christian Nade you can't.

funktasticlad

The sooner a manager is appointed the better. More worrying though for me isnt the players we're missing out on its the players that may be leaving us! Since we approached Mcghee two weeks ago Driver, Berra, Goncalves, Wallace, Nade have all been linked with moves away. Despite what others views are i believe these players can still be an integral part of hearts drive for success only under the guidence of a MANAGER that know what he's doing. As we've seen with the likes of motherwell players (nearly relegated last year, in Europe this year) and Bednar under the right management both have shined. We've not had the right management in any capacity since October 2005.

The sooner a manager is appointed the better. More worrying though for me isnt the players we're missing out on its the players that may be leaving us! Since we approached Mcghee two weeks ago Driver, Berra, Goncalves, Wallace, Nade have all been linked with moves away. Despite what others views are i believe these players can still be an integral part of hearts drive for success only under the guidence of a MANAGER that know what he's doing. As we've seen with the likes of motherwell players (nearly relegated last year, in Europe this year) and Bednar under the right management both have shined. We've not had the right management in any capacity since October 2005.

You must be kidding about those two?? Agree with the rest of your post.

[/color]

Thats the whole point.

Romanov doesn't care.

He wants his own players and staff.. Will run out the usual about Brits can't be trusted, blah blah blah, media monkeys etc,.. scuppering Mcghees appointment blah blah blah..

The man is full of pish and wind. The sooner we accept that we are fecked the better.

There's players in the lower Premiership, Championship and league 1 that could have gone down a blinder up here, but no... romanov knows without a manager to say "I want this player, I want that player" etc then we can't sign anyone and he'll have no option but to go back to the tried and tested (to failure) option of plane loads of wasters from a substandard league.

Anyone asked themselves how, if kaunas have won the league, what 3 seasons on the trot,.. We are apparently at the top of the fabled Pyramid, yet the best players from there are shown to be a bunch of useless tossers over here...

Usual suspects have glimpses of what they can do.. Miko can play, but does he want to?

Load of folk I can't spell or pronounce correctly so wont bother to try have been shown to rubbish a best and utter bomb scares at other times!

No, I belive Romanov wants the managerial appointment to fail so he can go back to his favourite game of "Fax the teamsheet" every week while some poor trumpet gets shoved in front of the media to explain preposterous decisions about line-up, tactics etc to the fans.

I predict the same again next year, only this time maybe we'll be ready for it and bottom six won't be such a dissapointment or shock!!

This is nothing to do with being negative, it's a considered opinion on the way our club has been pushed by this man.

Err....I take it you don't like him TB?:cool:

rudi must stay

hardly, all the players he brought in were loan signings. The manager now would have a far bigger budget. We just need to get the right man in :rolleyes:

DH

As another poster has said we are in much the same position as we were in after Robbo left. VR got Burley in then and between them built a decent squad. No reason at all why that can't happen again with another new man.

Have a bit of faith and let's see what comes up. Campbell Ogilvy and Sergio Fedotovas are no mugs and will be as keen as we all are to get HMFC back to the top.

TimeBandit
Err....I take it you don't like him TB?:cool:

Not that I dont like him exactly..

It's more his actions over the last 2 seasons have completely destroyed my faith in him and his regime and revolution..

I trusted this man. Sang his name and defended him to the hilt against friends who are in the pay of the ugly sisters, hobos, sheep and every other ba**ard who criticised him.

How much egg do I, and many others, have on my/their face now.?

Seriously let down doesn't begin to describe it..

And thats before when you consider the plight of our club.

This guy is going to kill us.

And I feel powerless to stop it.

Why?

Money.. Money talks. The poor cun* walks.

maroonedinoz
[/color]

Thats the whole point.

Romanov doesn't care.

Saly, a forthright and accurate summation

TimeBandit
Saly, a forthright and accurate summation

Thanks Oz, I usually hate being right and pray I am not proved so in this case!!

I used to be so positive about Hearts, The Revolution etc... now I just see it as a bag of shi** that's been opened and thrown around the kitchen..

PS I'm going to train to be a bus driver, what are vacancies for said position like in Oz? Should I go for my HGV instead?

Archived