Foo Fighters

Paul_C

Am flying down to London tmrw a.m. and going to see the Foos' at Wembley Stadium on saturday....looking forward to it.

There's lots of moaning on their forums about them playing a "greatest hits" set but I've seen them half a dozen times and will be delighted if they do as it will still be a cracking gig. Have to be one of the best bands i've seen live.

Legend Claws

I was listening to Echoes etc on the way to work today and it is a superb album great mixture of what they do best. Enjoy the gig mate that will be sensational!

If the Meadowbank gig last year was anything to go by you're in for a good night - what size crowd does Wembley hold for gigs?

My choice was between this gig or Metallica in Dublin....I took the Dublin option.

However, having seen the Foos a couple of times before I can vouch for them being a great live act. The latest album is excellent, much better than the previous (IMO lazy) effort.

Enjoy, I'm sure it'll be a blast.

Am flying down to London tmrw a.m. and going to see the Foos' at Wembley Stadium on saturday....looking forward to it.

There's lots of moaning on their forums about them playing a "greatest hits" set but I've seen them half a dozen times and will be delighted if they do as it will still be a cracking gig. Have to be one of the best bands i've seen live.

Seen them at last years T on the fringe at meadowbank and were superb. Was down at manchester on monday to see them and they're set was amazing! Easily the best live band in the world (and thats coming from a massive stereophonics fan). They played alot of ESPG and also they're skin and bones acoustic set which alot of people round me were not kinda into but I thought it was fantastic and hoping they would do it. All I can say is your a lucky man cos the wembley gig is the one I wanted cos it will be THE FOOS concert of ALL concerts! Have a blast.

It wouldn't be too difficult to be better than the Stereophonics to be honest.

It wouldn't be too difficult to be better than the Stereophonics to be honest.

:dribble:

Phonics are the best british band at the moment. :)

Controversial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saw them twice this year and would agree with previos poster that dublin is the better option but hope to catch metallica at a festival in a few weeks time.

my sister has just phoned me in a drunken state of delirium as her favourite man in the whole world- a certain mr james page played live with the foos tonight at wembley which i think has made her world

:dribble:

Phonics are the best british band at the moment. :)

Controversial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muse win that title.

Muse win that title.

I've seen the DVD from Muse playing Wembley last year.

I'd love to see them live before I die.

muse are a quality band and would defo go see them live, but would love to have seen jimmy play with the foos

They're all pap.

I'm going to see true legends on July 20th at the ABC in Glasgow.

The Butthole Surfers. Now that is a gig I have been waiting to see for many years.

A Boy Named Crow
Muse win that title.

Muse wipe the floor with most bands I've seen live (oviously that doesn't include the late, and dearly missed Cooper Temple Clause!!!) I've seen the Foos, and really really wasn't that bothered. Got the impression that one day Dave Grohl will disappear up his own arse!

Came back last night, what an amazing gig!

Joined onstage for an encore by Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones! We sat in awe at seeing half of Led Zepp!!

:eek:

Archived