Warburton - Manager of the Season

Malinga the Swinga

Malinga the Swinga

Just a quick word for the man with the magic hat. Showed why he was Scotland's manager of the season with a tactical masterclass that had everyone in awe.

Genius in bringing back Waghorn as he was bursting to play and was obviously fit, playing a back four who strolled through game (including allowing Stokes to run and score unchallenged from touch line into almost six yard box, a midfield who cleverly allowed Hibs room, possession and space, and finally, deciding to adopt a policy of not challenging for balls into their box.

Congratulations Warburton, just fantastic.

It was a ludicrous award in the firt place and just plain ridiculous now .

These awards are decided way to early. Warburton only got because he's at Sevco. 

Trapper John McIntyre

He'll get rogered by Brendan next year.

Spellczech

Just a quick word for the man with the magic hat. Showed why he was Scotland's manager of the season with a tactical masterclass that had everyone in awe.

Genius in bringing back Waghorn as he was bursting to play and was obviously fit, playing a back four who strolled through game (including allowing Stokes to run and score unchallenged from touch line into almost six yard box, a midfield who cleverly allowed Hibs room, possession and space, and finally, deciding to adopt a policy of not challenging for balls into their box.

Congratulations Warburton, just fantastic.

not to mention how influential his substitutions were...really turned the game in Hibs favour imo

Arthur Morgan

What a joke that award was. His Rangers team couldn't look less bothered if they tried.

Frank Sidebottom

Surprised at how poor Rangers were today, especially against another championship team.

Played themselves into trouble at the back and very little upfront. Tavernier was honking defensively. Wilson was doing his usual of knocking the ball out the park.

Warburton is clearly not magic.

Regular John

Rangers form was awful for weeks, even before the three week gap with no match.

The players looked like they were on holiday, no interest or fight whatsoever.

Brighton Jambo

Typical SFA couldn't wait to kiss his ass, Rangers points total was nothing like ours and we had a much tougher league but Robbies name wouldn't have got more than a passing mention. I know they won the petrifac cup but seriously what a typical west coast bias joke

skinnybob72

They switched off as soon as they won promotion - sadly today they couldn't find the 'ON' switch again.

Anyway, I was under the impression that Sevco had already won the cup by beating Celtic?

Is he safe?

Has he been heard from since Saturday?

What did he have to say about his sides capitulation?

Didn't mind him at first but now he's turned into the usual detestable, over confident old firm manger.

Welt.

socrates82

I think he fancied his chances against Delia. Probably not so confident with Rodgers at Celtic and them about to spend some serious dosh.

vegas-voss

The guy has one way of playing and thats it was the same at Brentford.Will be the same in the top league as well 433 with the dumb rightback bombing forward and without a clue how to defend.Dont know how many players they will bring in but the way they play will be the same.They surely cannot go with Holt,Haliday and another in midfield in the SPFL as that is weak.

Drumelzier

Absolutely, a truly pathetic performance which has been conveniently buried in the fallout from the pitch invasion etc.

Only one of their players turned up and he was probably the oldest guy on the park.

Joey Barton last seen on the 5pm shuttle from Glasgow saying don't phone me I'll phone you Mark.

i wish jj was my dad

He will be off to Stockport or something similar.

The Treasurer

Warburtons pre match comments about the cup only being  a "bonus" was typical of the disregard English managers seem to have for cup competitions these days.

I wasn't surprised his players didn't seem motivated, when their manager was treating the final as an unwanted inconvenience.

Glamorgan Jambo

Let's hope the central defenders are tied down on long contracts with an automatic pay rise on promotion. I've seen under 11 teams more organised at set pieces.

vegas-voss

Rangers have looked a mess defensively all season and lightweight in midfield.Hibs really did underachieve in that division.

duckandcover

Should've gone to Jim McIntyre. Top 6 finish and cup win on Ross County's budget was an incredible achievement. Joke of an award.

Archived