euro 2012

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick

if scotland get awarded euro 2012 does anyone think the stand application may be pushed through a wee bit quicker?

Rawrrrrrrr
if scotland get awarded euro 2012 does anyone think the stand application may be pushed through a wee bit quicker?

No

Its been placed, theres a time limit on it, if sucessful it will be ready in plenty of time anyway

We wont get 2012 anyway

eddie fenwick
No

Its been placed, theres a time limit on it, if sucessful it will be ready in plenty of time anyway

We wont get 2012 anyway

just say for arguements sake we got it,wouldnt uefa would want to see everything passed and ready to go?

Rawrrrrrrr
just say for arguements sake we got it,wouldnt uefa would want to see everything passed and ready to go?

As far as I understood it is that the application now submitted will get a decision in a set time frame, likely very soon

I dont think the SFA etc etc would have any power to rush vlad on his way, in fact I would go as far to say vlad would do the opposite of what the SFA say

Therefore I think the only part which could be affected is already in the works and wont change either way

If it did happen, we may get a few grants to make it more Uefa friendly but I doubt it would happen any quicker

Rawrrrrrrr
Whats happened to Poland (was it not) ??

Its Poland/Ukraine

and basically uefa aren't happy with the progress being made and have threated to move it

Archived