Conspiracy Theory #236

Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible

Having watched some of the old games on Hearts world (superb btw)

I have notice on both games with both halves of the old firm that 2 stone wall penalties turned down?

Is there a recurring theme here to back up CL's case against his future conduct code, complaining of bias etc etc cause it would be some dvd to put together on how many incidents like that are not given compared to those that are given to the OF:rolleyes:

Getting a DVD of all these decisions would be a great idea. We all moan about the obvious advantage they get we should prove it which would not be difficult.

Its always been like that agaist the bigot bros, but since the Andy Davis incident we've been getting the sh**y end of the stick against almost every team from the GFA, I expect Dundee Utd to experience the same from now on

Having watched some of the old games on Hearts world (superb btw)

I have notice on both games with both halves of the old firm that 2 stone wall penalties turned down?

Is there a recurring theme here to back up CL's case against his future conduct code, complaining of bias etc etc cause it would be some dvd to put together on how many incidents like that are not given compared to those that are given to the OF:rolleyes:

I have dvd and video evidence over 20 years to 87/88 season when Terry Butcher handled the ball in the last couple of minutes, it was a definate penalty, the game finnished 0-0 ! It's been going on for YEARS but no-one in power does anything about it. They don't want to upset their beloved old-firm, I'll bet fans of other clubs will say exactly the same. I could be here 'til 12 midnight thinking of matches where we've been diddled, that's the way it is in Scotland! Miko/Davis incident - no-penalty, Ferguson's handball in this year's semi, Sutton/Petrov/McAvennie/Walker/Di Canio, Fyssas sending off, Pressley's sendings off...the list is endless!

The real problem is that (apart from McDonald) the refs allocated to important games involving the OF are those from the OF area. As we know refs do not lack honesty and integrity but they do make mistakes and by co-incidence most of these mistakes just happen to fall in favour of the OF.

Eh, what was I going to say?

The real problem is that (apart from McDonald) the refs allocated to important games involving the OF are those from the OF area. As we know refs do not lack honesty and integrity but they do make mistakes and by co-incidence most of these mistakes just happen to fall in favour of the OF.

Eh, what was I going to say?

Mistakes CAN be made but I still, and always will be dreading any of our matches against the "biggot brothers" , in the past, we (me and loads of people in pubs) have taken bets on when the ref'll either give them something that isn't or give us nothing that is, it's what they do. For me, most of the dodgy decisions that get made are fairly obvious to everyone but reporters and commentators, and the powers that be in the SPL,SFA or SFL cover up what's REALLY going on. Maybe Vlad's right!

Swings and roundabouts, evens out over a season, you win some you lose some :blah::blah: :wacko: all good clich?'s to be rolled out by an OF boss or ex. OF media apologist :( as and when required

However...........can you recall a recent incident where either one of the OF suffered a shockingly 'bad call' resulting in a penalty WRONGLY awarded against them ?

.................me neither :sad:

Evens out my *rse

John Findlay

Davisgate:

Hugh Dallas the man that got off scot free. Like the semi against Airdrie, shafted us big time again.

Not forgetting his not sending Lorenzo Amuroso off in the cup game at Ibrox when he denied Darren Jackson a clear goal scoring opportunity.

LondonHearts have it correct. We were bonkled quite a few times.

John

Remember the old pools panel. I was sitting in my house after a game against Rangers at Ibrox was postponed and they gave it as a 0 - 0 draw. I am still to find out who missed the Rangers penalty.

colinmaroon

My only complaint about this thread is a clerical one -

It's not Conspiracy Theory #236

I'ts Conspiracy Theory #1

Same Old Story!!!

Archived