reaction to hobos going down the toilet

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

WARNING: The terrible insecurity caused by supporting the Capital's wee team....

Following on from the above mentioned thread about the posts that were seen on delusionistheweeteam.net ,what would be your reaction if the Hobos ever went down the toilet or ceased to exist:p:107years:, mmm, i would miss the derby's and adding to our better derby record.;):107years:

Jambosimmy
WARNING: The terrible insecurity caused by supporting the Capital's wee team....

Following on from the above mentioned thread about the posts that were seen on delusionistheweeteam.net ,what would be your reaction if the Hobos ever went down the toilet or ceased to exist:p:107years:, mmm, i would miss the derby's and adding to our better derby record.;):107years:

i would wet myself laughing but would miss the derbies far to much. i would say no o them going down the toilet:107years::107years:

Drylaw Hearts

FTH.

Dr. Bapswent

Hibs and Hearts have a mutually symbiotic relationship.

They are our nemesis.

Its good to see them suffer, its good to be superior to them

It would not be beneficial to have them disappear.

Surely that obvious if people actually think about it.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Just a shame Sir Wallace never got rid of the ****bags back then.

The most delusional supporters in the world, flair? right then, they accuse us of hoofball yet fail to see the number of punts up the park from their own players.

Bunch of caravan dwelling, sister loving, jobless reprobates that have the cheek to call us mini huns and claim they simply celebrate their teams Irish roots by bringing tri colours to tynie!

I'd only miss the victories, sadly Wallace never gave us the ultimate victory.

Pants Shaton

I'd miss the Hibs song:

"And now we've got a younger team - I dinnae want to brag

I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag.

We're going to win the league this year - and raise the Scottish Flag."

nemeses

Definition 1. that which one cannot beat, conquer, or succeed at; cause or agent of one's often repeated downfall.

The hobos are certainly not our nemesis, we may be theirs tho'

maroonlegions

i take it those of you who seen the posts on deluded.net about their views on us gracefully existing no more would agree that most of them would love us to go OUT WITH A VERY BIG BANG AFTER HAMMERING THEM 8-0 IN A BIG CUP FINALE, eh, i mean too see us go under would have no sympathy for us and cannae wait for it to happen, FFS some of them are that deluded that they think its just a matter of time before vlad pulls the plug, retards and bitter wee teamers.:107years:

ToadKiller Dog

the seat costumes,drugs,hobo soup,hobonomics,floodlights ,Brazil ,constantly being slapped down when they argue that they are the big team with simple facts,the pink hoodie ,the old dear behind the goal in the sheepskin coat,warrior poets,specky twins ,Shoplifting ,wee cup parade at the derby and many more great moments of amusement .

i would say 107 years to infinity and beyond

The People's Chimp

As much as I rip them, and as much as they deserve it. I would NEVER want to see them go out of business. We need a few easy points every season.

Why, without hibs there could have been no 02.04.06, no Hartley hat Trick, no 22 in a row, no 107 in a row and so on.

However, it's not all bad for hibs. Indeed, without the hobos there would be no brazilian national team, no pele, no flair, no expansive passing games on wide open spaces, no scoreboards and no sponsorship of football teams, denying clubs an important revenue stream. Indeed, without the Hobos there would be no night time football, and no famous european nights under the floodlights.

In fact, it is at this juncture that I would urge all rightminded football fans, across the world, to thank hibs for being such footballing visionaries, and contributing so many firsts to football, and to humanity in general.

First to adopt a sectarian signing policy, first to think gareth evans was a player, first to lose in the edinburgh derby, first and only celtic feeder club....

Best thing that could happen.

The vermin go bust, and after about 10-20 years the Hearts support would begin to grow. All the kids who are starting to get in to football would only have one Edinburgh team to choose from. The Old Firm would pick up new fans too, but not as much as us.

Let them go bust.

maroonlegions
As much as I rip them, and as much as they deserve it. I would NEVER want to see them go out of business. We need a few easy points every season.

Why, without hibs there could have been no 02.04.06, no Hartley hat Trick, no 22 in a row, no 107 in a row and so on.

However, it's not all bad for hibs. Indeed, without the hobos there would be no brazilian national team, no pele, no flair, no expansive passing games on wide open spaces, no scoreboards and no sponsorship of football teams, denying clubs an important revenue stream. Indeed, without the Hobos there would be no night time football, and no famous european nights under the floodlights.

In fact, it is at this juncture that I would urge all rightminded football fans, across the world, to thank hibs for being such footballing visionaries, and contributing so many firsts to football, and to humanity in general.

First to adopt a sectarian signing policy, first to think gareth evans was a player, first to lose in the edinburgh derby, first and only celtic feeder club....

well if you put like that, i must confess that has brought home to me WHY iam a Jambo but the above you highlighted is bang on the button and the reason they hate us so much ,THEY KNOW ALL OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND CANNAE HANDLE IT.:107years::107years::107years:

If you could choose your rivals, surely you'd choose someone exactly like hibs. They're contributed to some of my most enjoyable moments in football.

berry_jambo_man

When i saw the title of this thread i was enthused - i thought they might have had money worries, like us.

Sadly not though. Still, its good to have a dream! :P

Guest jambomickey

theres only one team in edinburgh anyway. look at the history and that be confirmed, theres only one wayne foster:107years:

i would loose a bottomless pit of humour that is always there to call upon when i am sad. If I`m having a bad day, i just think, it could be worse, i could be a hibs supporter.

Id also miss that feeling of superiority, no matter what shananagens occur at our club, we will never be as filthy and low as the hibs.

so in conclusion,

keep them, they make me giggle.

Legend Claws

I would hate them to go down the crapper. It would be terrible not to have such a humorous arch enemy.

it would be sad thinking back to the scottish cup semi final hammering they took and that they wouldnt be around to get another one

but id pmsl at all the muppets who said every year that this is the year they will win the scottish cup knowing that they never seen it and never will

....well even with them still around they will still never see hubz win the scottish cup

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

I have to admit I would "miss" the Lochend/Leith pond life. It is a Hibbies place in this world to be laughed at by the Jambos. However, the Terrible Twins from Weegieville, who in their right mind would miss that ****.

John Findlay

No way do I want Hibs to go down the pan.

I would miss reading that I am an arrogant tosser, Hearts are/are no longer the Edinburgh establishment team. I am to some of them a Rangers supporter without the bus fare. My club have been going down the pan for the last 10yrs now. I really would miss the banter but most of all I would miss that glow in my heart when I have watched Hearts gub them on the park(again).

John

As per the other thread....

If Hibs died. I'd laugh. I'd laugh lots and it would be somethign to laugh about for a fair wee while.

We'd have our laughs right up till the point where it sunk in that there would be no more derbies and all the associated rivalry and such like.

Then, and only then, after a period of utter humiliation and p!ss taking would i start to feel any sorrow. And even then, that would be a selfish kinda sorrow - more to do with what I'D lost as a Hearts fan than what THEY had lost.

The Old Tolbooth

I would need a colostomy bag to catch all the pish from laughing so hard!

I genuinely didn't want them to go under in 1990-91, however after seeing the inbred, sister pumpin, smackheads reaction to us almost going under, they can GTF!

Jambotommy
the seat costumes,drugs,hobo soup,hobonomics,floodlights ,Brazil ,constantly being slapped down when they argue that they are the big team with simple facts,the pink hoodie ,the old dear behind the goal in the sheepskin coat,warrior poets,specky twins ,Shoplifting ,wee cup parade at the derby and many more great moments of amusement .

i would say 107 years to infinity and beyond

Dunno why, but I could imagine Ewan McGregor saying this at the end of Trainspotting...:)

I would never want to see them go bust, but when you read all that crap on hibs.net and scotsman.com it makes you think twice...

I'd miss the derby and banter with my decent Hibby mate. I would not miss all the made up "FACTS" they spout though. If they stopped pretending to be chartered accountants, town planners and basically geniuses in general, I might have a little more time for them.

I would also encourage them to case their memory back, just a little bit, before they start slavering about debt and the club being in danger

winston churchill
Best thing that could happen.

The vermin go bust, and after about 10-20 years the Hearts support would begin to grow. All the kids who are starting to get in to football would only have one Edinburgh team to choose from. The Old Firm would pick up new fans too, but not as much as us.

Let them go bust.

that was the great mans plan;)

There like the bad guy in the cartoons in the early 90's, they are just laughably crap, no matter what they try to do. I hate them, but then I love them. I love the fact that they are THE wee team.

Pondicherry
i take it those of you who seen the posts on deluded.net about their views on us gracefully existing no more would agree that most of them would love us to go OUT WITH A VERY BIG BANG AFTER HAMMERING THEM 8-0 IN A BIG CUP FINALE, eh, i mean too see us go under would have no sympathy for us and cannae wait for it to happen, FFS some of them are that deluded that they think its just a matter of time before vlad pulls the plug, retards and bitter wee teamers.:107years:

Vlad isn't a Hearts fan. He's in this for profit or prestige or some other benefit, not the good of Hearts. He will walk away at some point, and expect all his money back.

However this story pans out, that much is a certainty.

I would never want to see them go bust, but when you read all that crap on hibs.net and scotsman.com it makes you think twice...

I'd miss the derby and banter with my decent Hibby mate. I would not miss all the made up "FACTS" they spout though. If they stopped pretending to be chartered accountants, town planners and basically geniuses in general, I might have a little more time for them.

I would also encourage them to case their memory back, just a little bit, before they start slavering about debt and the club being in danger

That's the bit that gets me.

Most of them couldn't spell accountancy fas less understand it but it doesn't stop them spouting off the most ridiculous drivel.

And that Sergy d!ck on flumps.net has admitted he spends hours every night trawling the internet for Lithuanian financial pages in the vain hope of finding something dodgy about the mad one !!

How utterly sad does your life have to get until you are reduced to this ? :sad:

I must admit I'd rather do without the derbies than have to share a city with that lot. They're an utter embarassment with their mythical slaverings and their made up " history "

It's a great pity that Sir Wallace(rip) didn't get his hands on the final few shares to send them hurtling to where they belong.

that was the great mans plan;)

That's why it's the very same reason I'd love to see them go bust.

MacDonald Jardine
Vlad isn't a Hearts fan. He's in this for profit or prestige or some other benefit, not the good of Hearts. He will walk away at some point, and expect all his money back.

Completely unlike "Herats fan" Robinson who held out for as much as possible and was willing to sell Tynecastke to ensure he didn't lose out and could carry on drawing his self awarded CE salary.

John Findlay

STF does it because his grandad played for the Hibs. They regard us Hearts fans as gullible.

John

I'd hate to see them go down the crapper.....maybe just a severe bogwashing would suffice

maroonlegions
Vlad isn't a Hearts fan:p. He's in this for profit or prestige or some other benefit, not the good of Hearts. He will walk away at some point, and expect all his money back.

:hobofish::rolleyes::107years:;)

mystic meg will have a hard one trying to out perceive you eh, its a fine line between fact and fiction in the hobo world when it comes to vlads investment in Hearts fc but one thing is for sure he did not get were he is today by throwing

away investments like the size of Hearts potential , he knows we are a sleeping giant and will in the long run take us to were we belong , right up the ugly sisters sun don't shines.;):107years:

Archived